Ole Miss......

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Duckman, Oct 10, 2014.

1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

--Vollygirl

2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

As long as we have linemen who fail to touch a single defender, and on multiple plays, I'm not sure how anyone thinks that any game is winnable. Including today, against UTC.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

UT needs to add five people to the attendance numbers of our home games. That and collect ticket fees from the OL. They are spectators. Treat them like it.

4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Our RT is actually good at eluding the defense. I'd like to see what he can do with the ball in his hands.

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Yes

6. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Their D-line is going to do very bad things to our O-line, however you can never discredit the chance of Bo Wallace throwing multiple picks... If that happened, better hope we house all of them.

7. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

The Ole Miss game is winnable, but it is hard to predict it. Therein lies the issue. Pretty much every game from FL on is winnable except maybe Bama. Not saying a guaranteed win, but winnable. We should win SOME of the non UTC/Vandy games. The question is, will we? And, if not, why?

Before I become too optimistic, I am going to have to see something different or more consistent on offense.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It's like this thread skipped last Saturday.

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You do realize their front seven are ranked among if not the very best in the nation, and their D has only given up three TDs all year, right? Our OL tries to block air and gets its ass whipped. Ole Miss' D will be on us like we're a female at a Tailhook Symposium.

10. tripper

tripper Member

I like to think of all those impressive SEC road victories we've had over the last few years.

11. syndicate

syndicate Well-Known Member

Road? Hell, think back to all of our SEC victories we've had the past 4 years.

*shoots self in head*

12. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Hahah....Wallace was great last week, but I want to see if that was an aberration.

I will say this though, the chances of him melting are more likely in the first half. I think I heard he was the top rated QB in the country in the 2nd half of games this year.

And no, I don't think TN has much of a shot to win a night game on the road in Oxford.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Only half the story. We also lost to a Candy quality UF team at Neyland.

14. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

This is true....

Honestly, after watching the Nkemdiche bull rush clip from the Bama game, I really think this could potentially be Worleys last game

15. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Night game at Oxford doesn't worry me. Their home field advantage is 10% or less of what UGA has. They'll beat the crap out of us, but playing away won't contribute much to that.

16. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

We're putting up a goose egg next week.

17. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

You seriously don't think DY can house one?

18. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

They're going to have us biting the pillow and going to our "happy place" for 4 quarters.

19. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

If DY houses one, thats the day I'm an astronaut.

- Lt. Dan

20. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

No but....

*takes a sip of kool aid*

Evan Berry will