Ole Miss......

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Duckman, Oct 10, 2014.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

You're a good dad.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Nah, just a dad. But thank you.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Don't sell yourself short. You're daddy to NYY.

4. NorrisAlan

He prefers to call me mommy for some reason.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Looks like I'll be there Saturday now.

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I think delusional would be more accurate if you believe our weak offense is going to move the ball on their stout defense.

7. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Worley might be sacked 10 times this game.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

When I saw the line post Florida, I thought it was just a terrible aberration. They've not been good, but they've not been that bad really. After two weeks of the same, there's no way.

9. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Chattanooga getting pressure/sacks with a 4 man rush pretty much says it all.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, the Chattanooga game makes me think we would be better off setting 5 bales of hay in front of Worley.

11. CardinalVol

I told the wife I thought my two year old girl could do a better job blocking at LT. She would at least get in the way and they'd have to step over her.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think Kerbyson actually had some decent offers. Kind of hard to believe he is this terrible in his fourth year.

Also, I remember a quote from Mahoney, himself, which basically said that he liked this year's OL group more than last one's because they were more receptive to his coaching. Essentially said last year they wouldn't listen to him because they were already too confident in their abilities. Says nothing but bad things about him that last year's group barely acknowledged his presence and that this year's group plays this fundamentally poor despite being so receptive to his tutelage.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Much more than decent. His offer list was almost every school that matters in college football.

14. NorrisAlan

two+ years under #DDIAPOS can break people. I am glad he is in Dallas, because that means there is near zero chance I ever run into him on the street. Because that would place a big burden on my desire for compassion for all fellow sentient beings.

15. CardinalVol

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Didn't break Bray, Da'Rick, Justin Hunter, CP84, Rivera, multiple OLs, or Raijon Neal. They've all found their way onto NFL rosters after dealing with that offense. Kerbyson wouldn't be picked up by a fraternity flag football team.

17. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I have only encountered Ole Miss women once, and they are everything I ever dreamed they would be. Off-topic a bit, I know.

18. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

What was worse, the hairy areolas or the smell of unwashed butthole?

19. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

My biggest fear is Ole Miss leaves us playing Wegzyn against Alabama next week. I'm prepared to see Worley be snapped in half by Nkemdiche.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

If that guy plays one down UT fans will claim an automatic moral victory due to forfeiture as punishment for the bong photo.