Bachmann honestly thinks she will be President

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Dec 16, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

3. She would be horrible, but she wouldn't be any worse than that unqualified, incompetent, arrogant bastard we have now.

4. JayVols

As bad as Obama is, I think Bachmann would be worse, jmo.

5. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I believe Bachman, along most of the rest of the field, is just looking for publicity. Surely they are connected enough with reality to realize they have zero chance of being the nominee.

6. JayVols

I think you are giving Bachmann way too much credit, Ron. Or, you are selling her batshit craziness short. Take your pick.

7. JayVols

It's like a neglected child begging to receive attention that that their parents have deprived them of receiving. It's not going well when you have to say, "Hey, what about me? I'm over here..."

In the spirit of the season, I would like to suggest a theme song for Michelle and Marcus Bachmann's campaign for POTUS:

[video=youtube;lxzBEylQegQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxzBEylQegQ[/video]

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

You don't seem like a green tea type of guy to me.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

QP is a Renaissance Man.

10. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

I have a brother in law that believes in the Bachmann Crazy Train. By the way, he's crazy too.

11. IP

IP Super Moderator

Never met a Bachmann fan.

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

The idea of a Bachman or Gingrich presidency makes me happy we have separation of powers.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

The separation isn't much, these days.

14. JayVols

Birds of a feather, I guess. Her eyes scream "Helter Skelter" to me.
    She has about as much chance of being POTUS as me, thank goodness.

15. JayVols

The lines have become quite blurry. The only clear thing in DC today is that the guiding principle is The Golden Rule. No, not that one; it's more like: He who has the gold, makes the rules. We are evolving into a large oligarchy. Your preference for Feudalism just might become a reality if we stay on our current path. If we don't get special interest money out of elections, it may happen sooner than you think.

16. CardinalVol

What does it do? I know it's supposed to help with weight loss, but that's all I've ever heard.

17. JayVols

Do you have to drink it with your pinky extended? I draw the line at that. I'm just an ole country boy. Hoity toity isn't my style.

18. CardinalVol

Drink it out of a mason jar, no one will say anything.

19. JayVols

I like your style Cardinal.

20. CardinalVol

I enjoy any beverage out of a mason jar, although if it's hot green tea I would suggest using one of the ones with handles.