People having a bad day.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by IP, Mar 15, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

This thread is dedicated to documenting the bad days of others. All in good fun, no malicious intent.

[youtube]lRFckPyNHJs[/youtube]

2. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

[video=youtube;JGJNDXN_WcA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJNDXN_WcA[/video]

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Nothing more humiliating than someone casually jogging in order to evade your desperate pursuit.

5. JayVols

Holy crap!

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

[youtube]US409DC6nvE[/youtube]

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Good grief.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I laughed when she was telling him to get a car, and he pans over to his car in the parking lot (and not in a convenience store).

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I have to replace an $8,000 water meter in Murfreesboro today. I have a sign off to use one kind of meter from a CUD inspector but the head of CUD wants a different kind.

I also had a 3 guys dig a 300 ft sewer line yesterday and backfill it. The superintendent said the inspector saw it. The inspector calls and said we have to uncover it today because he did not see it. They have it 3 times so far with the bucket, tearing up what I paid them to do yesterday.

So, my day has been fun so far. It can only get better.

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I know the title of the video implies that he survived, but I'd bet money he's done. If not, he's been reduced to Butch Jones level of brain function.

12. JayVols

The trap guy is stupid.

I've got a couple of Conibear traps I used in my Great Groundhog War of 2013 I'd love to see him stick his face in.

13. JayVols

Yeah. That wasn't pretty at all.

14. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Could have used the same SQL injection technique on a HTTPS login, so protocol makes no difference in that hack.

16. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

True, but saying "We have our own security system, and it has never been breached in more than 15 years" on a website doing login over HTTP, "secure" Credit Card transactions over HTTP, is vulnerable to easily preventable SQL Injections, storing user passwords in clear text, having detailed debugging enabled on a production server, etc. just isn't very smart.

The icing on the cake was when hackers deleted the user tables in the database. I shouldn't laugh as it could very well kill the company depending on if/when they back up their data, but sniffing HTTP connections and SQL exploits are things you learn in an introduction to cyber security class.

17. Tenacious D

Does this count?

[​IMG]

18. Tenacious D

19. Tenacious D

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You got a link to the vergina pics?