Record-seeking skydiver makes 13-mile test jump

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Mar 15, 2012.

Tags:
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

2. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Thats badass.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Can't imagine that is very good for you.

4. WM

WM Active Member

I will stick with red meat.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Circle of trust, just between me and you guys, I'm too chicken shit to jump off the high board. This dude's insane.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I've always wanted to go sky diving. I'm one of those guys that would look over the edge and feel nauseous, but once I'm in the air i would love it.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

By "one of those guys," you mean "everyone with a pulse?"

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Some people don't mind it. I don't really mind heights unless I'm not strapped in to something. I love roller coasters and stuff like that.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

If they don't mind extreme heights and it doesn't make their heart skip a beat, I think they may be evolutionary dead-ends waiting to happen.

10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I'm one who believes that there is no reason to jump out of a perfectly good airplane!

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Unless you jump right into B-line or something, you won't have the option to look over the edge. Most jumpers jump tandem their first jump, and the guy you are strapped into will make you cross your arms and grab your straps, so you don't try to hold up as they go through the door.

I love it, but I never got certified. Do shit while you are still young Indy.