UNC Game

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by IP, Dec 15, 2017.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Your argument is now off the rails

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

My argument that we lost the game because we turned the ball over too much and we couldn't rebound is off the rails?? How So?

Sure, UNC killed us in transition too, but if we flip the two factors I mentioned above we win by 6 or 8 points. End of argument man.

3. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Easy. That turnover on the press was a killer and just an awful play. Looked like we intentionally went to the corner.

4. BigOrangeBeech

It's not an excuse man. We should have won the game. But to think we lost to some inferior team that we're supposed to shut down and win by 20 is absurd.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

It'd be nice if we had a single Top 100 player on our roster. Why the [uck fay] we started forcing it down low in 2nd half is beyond me. [uck fay]'em all.

I don't give a shit if they make the Final Four, I won't watch another second of this team the rest of the season.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  6. BigOrangeBeech

Nah. Had no affect on the game whatsoever.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I can play the if game too. If UNC doesn't throw the ball away like a JV team on numerous possessions, Tennessee loses by double digits. If game never works out

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You're a fool. It has the same damn effect on the game

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

tough game. Thought Berry got bailed out late and turned momentum. And Barnes didn't call for Schofield pullup out of the timeout. He just took it when he couldn't feed the post. He can get that shot anytime.

10. BigOrangeBeech

You win. I'm out

11. BigOrangeBeech

Turnovers had no effect on the game. Should have won this game by 30 going away.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Was the final nail. UT didn't take full advantage of UNC having more turnovers

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You've finally got it NBA 2k17 pro

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

And if there's a more moribund and massively overrated venue than Neyland stadium, it has to be Thompson Boling.

What a bunch of passive and uninvolved group of people for 99.97% of that game. Felt like a library, but not as exciting.

What a completely underwhelming crowd, from beginning to end. I'd been more excited to have read about this game in a magazine, than to have actually sat in the stadium and watched it.

Anyone who'd pay money to see that is a fool.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  15. Ssmiff

Fulk doesn't suck either. He didn't need to be in the game late, but his blocks/steal along with 4 offensive rebounds is decent contribution. He gave us 6 extra possessions at minimum with 1 turnover.

16. BigOrangeBeech

You got it all figured out man. Glad for you.

On a serious note, I'm not sure where this took a turn and you started taking my posts personal, but didnt mean for it to be that way. I have an opinion, you have one too. We'll leave it at that.

17. BigOrangeBeech

Fulkerson is weak. May be due to his injury and recovery but he has not been the same since early last year. He's getting thrown around like a rag doll inside.

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oh you made it personal so you can take this bullshit elsewhere

19. BigOrangeBeech

Lol. You mad? Cause I aint.

20. Ssmiff

4 offensive rebounds wasn't from getting thrown into the ball. Like I mentioned, he got us 6 extra possessions. He had elbow and labrum surgery in the past year so yes, he has a ways to go to get stronger and healthy.