How mad does this make you?

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by USAF_Vol, Apr 7, 2012.

1. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I guess that was supposed to be a Vegas stimulus package or something. It makes me mad to hear about it, especially when you're not getting a raise.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Angry, yes. Surprised, no.

4. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

I guess the saying that states,"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" just ain't true!

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pretending like absurd waste isn't happening in any other government branch or organization is funny, though.

6. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

They had a slush fund to buy ipods and such for award winners. I got a parking spot for a week when I got employee of the month LOL.

7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I thought this administration said one should not be partying at Vegas?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

They're not the first government group to have such a slush fund. Doubt they'll be the last.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

They did. That's why these guys are being fired.

10. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

If you're in, you're out. That's how everyone should vote. Especially if you live in Tennessee.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Not too. The fact that any part of the Federal Government is so big is appalling.

12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

White House has already blamed this on Bush. Shocking.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

How long do they think they can play that card? Because it is expired by 2 years on stuff like this. Starting to grow fuzz.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

For Christ's sake, it is 2012 right? Because that is what I've been signing my checks with. Could of sworn this administration has been in office since the beginning of the Lane Kiffin era. Back when the Hunger Games was more of a hit in Somalia and 3D movies were hopelessly anachronistic.