POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Tbere’s supposedly video of people putting ballots in private vehicles and driving off in Broward County, but I haven’t seen it.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Georgia should be questioned. Complete shit show.

3. Tenacious D

No idea what went on there.

Cliffs?

4. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not saying it shouldn't based on what i know. Just saying whats happening in broward county isnt that much better.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

He hasn't changed the game. Watch.

And, don't call me a fool when you can't even do an analysis as to how those electoral votes were garnered. A change of about .08% of the vote and he doesn't win. It was razor thin, in reality. He just got those votes in the right places.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  6. Tenacious D

BTW, you live in the damned epicenter of Election Day shenanigan / shit shows.

How in the holy hell do ya’ll allow Broward to not release totals - or refuse to do so - before Friday at 1pm?

After all your shit state went through in 2000, ya’ll still counting votes on an abacus?

Crookedest shit, ever.

7. Tenacious D

How much you want to wager he wins in 2020, [uck fay] stick?

An analysis? Of what? What analysis is needed? And how do you know if I can do an analysis or not?

Here’s my analysis:
    TRUMP: 304
    Clinton: 227

Which of the two is bigger, and what’s the square root of this apartment?!

Hint:
    [​IMG]

You’re legit a fool, man.

8. gcbvol

I think you've confused with me someone else. I think dude's name is kmf or some shit.

Seriously, though, I have no answer. It's always like this in Broward. Sounds more like competency issues than anything else. Definitely opens up valid scrutiny.

Tenacious D likes this.
  9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Expectations for this cycle.

You had 3 Incumbent Republican Senators not seek reelection and Republicans gained Seats.

You had 36 Republican House members not run for reelection (near record) and picked up 27. Do you think that if these seats had Republican incumbants running that the Democratic gains would have been as much?

You had Republican Governors elected in Ohio and Florida.

10. Tenacious D

Give it a few years and the libs on here will claim that all of these GOP wins actually all magically became Democrats, later.

11. Unimane

My favorite thing you do is throw out numbers and pretend there's nothing to analyze, then tell people how stupid they are for doing so. As I said, Trump won because of razor thin margins in three states, Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, less than a 1% change, hell less than a .01% change in who wins that election.

Do a little research sometimes to find out what those numbers mean before you start pretending you're the smartest person in the room.

12. gcbvol

Kemp as SoS has overseen massive purging of voter rolls. Multiple active lawsuits and apparently 340K improperly purged before midterms. After all of that he refused to recuse himself even though he was overseeing the election in which he was a candidate. And finally, 2 days before the election, he accused Democrats of hacking with zero evidence.

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

You can say that all you want. But I never said or even implied that Eastern Tennesseans hate diversity or are bigots.

I said ET lacks diversity (political and cultural) - that is, it is hard to find places of gathering with diversity of political thought or culture. And I believe that to be true. I also believe it is far from the only place with that problem. And I would argue the opposite is far more rare.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
  14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I agree the retirements made the path easier. Only 11 Democrats retired.

You had Democrats defending many more senate seats and several in states Trump won.

However, that is status quo. When asking did these results indicate a massive shift of our country to the left - I think the fair answer is no.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Here is your exact quote, cut and pasted. If you didnt mean it, you did a damn poor job of explaining it.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Who doesn't enjoy a good hot and hard post?

gcbvol likes this.
  17. Tenacious D

My favorite thing is how I post the only analysis that matters, and which is obvious to everyone, except you, the veritable Gnostic of all Political Thought and Theory.

But, tell me how Trump did in those three states, again? Can’t hear it often enough.

Full-on analyze that shit for me, the ignorant diversity hatin’ East Tennessean.

18. Tenacious D

If true, do over.

19. Unimane

He won. That wasn't the argument. You said it was a landslide, which it wasn't and the point I was arguing, which you are now trying to change, as usual, I see.

The last phrase you typed is apropos of what?

20. Tenacious D

Just tag him, like this: @NYYVol