POLITICS Turns out Tucker Carlson kinda sucks

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by emainvol, Mar 10, 2019.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Agreed.

NashVol11 likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

but how popular is watching those type of channels at that time overall, is my thing. I don't watch them at all, I blame them for a lot of the development of the divide in our country.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think it’s more popular than you’re giving it credit for. There isn’t any must see TV on these days, especially at 8pm.

And your second sentence makes no sense. Somehow they are responsible for the divide in the country and yet nobody is watching?

4. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lol

Fellows, y'all realize y'all are arguing over who and how many watches what news commentary show?

Look, there are DAs across the political spectrum that can't figure out that watching too much BS, sensationalist political commentary is a bad thing. There are better things to do than watch these shows in each of these time slots, and there are folks that can't get enough. There are diabetics out there eating too much sugar and fat folks ordering nachos too. Heck, sniff is out there doing physical activity every day, and we've seen what it does to him.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

a particular age demographic is watching

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

kmf600 likes this.
  7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my mother watches fox news all day. i can't even imagine.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

any news channel all day would make you feel like there is a perpetual state of crisis

NorrisAlan and justingroves like this.
  9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

not only that, but they repeat everything over and over and over

10. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Given that there is approximately 327 million adults in the U.S., 6 million is not too bad. I am more concerned with those "adults" that get their "news" via twitter, Facebook and select interwebz sites.

11. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

So does my 90+ year old MiL. I don't even try to imagine.

droski likes this.
  12. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

How exactly do you think traditional media outlets send out their news today..

GahLee likes this.
  13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I stopped watching the news a long time ago. Dade county has about 20 murders a day, the traffic is always shit, and the weather is always wrong.

GahLee likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

maybe it's you

15. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Killing 20 people a day? Just stay in your lane, or it can be 21 real quick.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

consider moving to Tuscaloosa. that's all I am saying.

kmf600 likes this.
  17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I've thought to myself about how I'd like to try living in a couple different cities, I"ve never once thought, maybe Tuscaloosa.

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Its awful. Got stuck watching local news recently and couldnt believe how bad it was. I picture people like my 86 year old mom being scared to death. No wonder she wont leave the house.
    Of course she Still lives in Hickory Hill area of memphis so probably a good idea anyway