Admiral Schofield Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by lylsmorr, Mar 6, 2019.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

God damn it. This [uck fay]ing sucks.

A-Smith likes this.
  2. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I thought about that video a lot, throughout the season.

3. MettaWorldPeace

MettaWorldPeace Contributor

Just took a shot at Rick Barnes on Twitter, joining Lamonte Turner as players who have cryptically called him out. Interesting.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

For those interested:

[​IMG]

Seems... odd. I guess we don’t really know what their relationship is like. Maybe they openly criticize Barnes for this already? Just seems odd to tweet out something so obviously calling out your coach.

5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Well then

6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

What did Turner say?

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I’ve said this all year. This isn’t classy, but it does show how bad these guys wanted to win. And they felt like their coach wasn’t as invested as they were. He shouldn’t have said it, but I completely agree.

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

“smh” when he saw that Barnes said he fouled Edwards

9. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Barnes presence on the sideline is/was definitely lacking, almost non-existent during game play.

A-Smith likes this.
  10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He built this team from nothing. Can forget that. But in the end, they deserved better than what he gave them.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Barnes wasnt invested now?
    Ok.

12. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

If they really believed Barnes wasn't fighting for them, they should've went to his office and talked about it with him at some point this season. Airing it out on Twitter is low rent. He'll have some explaining to do when he meets with prospective NBA teams.

13. Ssmiff

We missed 12 fts and had a 3 pt lead with 30 seconds left to go to elite 8 after a 2 year run of Ws UT hasnt seen before. If Barnes was more invested, Cline doesnt hit those bullshit 3s he was scared to shoot vs Virginia.

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Now?

I’ve been saying this to people all season. He is one of the worst in-game coaches I’ve ever seen.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Don’t get me wrong, he is totally worth it and prepares his teams at an elite level.

16. Ssmiff

No hes not. This is childish shit to point fingers of blame after a tough loss.
    Now Barnes isnt invested, didnt care as much as his players and is the worst in game coach in college basketball because he doesnt act like a jackass on the sidelines.
    Give me a [uck fay]ing break.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He doesn’t adjust in-game and doesn’t work the refs. He is a spectator once he ball is tipped.

utvol0427 likes this.
  18. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

You siding with coaches over the playersa. I’m shocked.

utvol0427 likes this.
  19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

How do you know he didn’t go to his office? I bet he did.

20. Ssmiff

We adjust plenty, whether trying zone, changing who guards who, playcalls, who isos, going to motion offense, going to high pick and roll, stting up the curl elbow shots for Bowden..
    Hard to believe we set a 2 year mark of Ws with a coach and staff who dont do any in game coaching.