IF Barnes leaves, who do you want?

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by YankeeVol, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

If only Johnny Majors were still employed by UT could I think of somebody else...

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Whoever wont fire Kesling is pretty loyal. Nothing good will happen to us until the albatross is gone.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sometime to get a recruit you need a bag man.

Others, you need a bang man.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Tenny doesn’t owe you shit. He’s your coach, and you’ll ride that train wherever he leads it.

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well.

6. Savage Orange

By the way, Card... go ahead and put some names out there... I’m on to you now!!

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Own your post man. Either you, Dooz and others know something that isn’t in the public domain about Ramar or you’re full of shit.

8. Savage Orange

Or, they know something and don’t owe you shit. There’s that possibility also...

warhammer and Tenacious D like this.
  9. Ssmiff

Casey Alexander is a good guy and good coach who I was able to work camps with for over a decade at BA and Belmont, but to UT is a big jump for his HC experience. Lipscomb is about to rebuild as well and I expect him to leave.

10. RockyHill

They don’t owe me a damn thing. But on a message board or anywhere else it’s a chicken shit way to operate.

11. Ssmiff

Ramar was a drug kingpin while on the team. It caught up with him. Also questions about how he got into school.
    Add in Deon Thomas issue, which Vitale and others seemed to have forgotten this year, and some odd lake trips with college girls on his boat, and his annoying boy Stephen and you have a start.
    That said i liked Bruce and enjoyed road tripping to watch them play. It caused some trouble for me here and VN because I did like him, but it is what it is. College basketball is and has been dirtier than him for a long time. Maybe hes learned and has regrets. Maybe not.

12. RockyHill

Getting a guy in on fake grades and having a drug dealer in your team doesn’t make you the worst guy in sports. I’m not saying it doesn’t make you a POS. But if that’s what we’re talking about it’s a silly post on Tenny’s part.

13. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m almost afraid to say Ramar Smith’s name online

14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Jim Calhoun wouldn't sniff the guy.

Pearl is a piece of shit cheater. In his personal and professional life. All the while banging the moral superiority drum.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Especially not three times in a row.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

No coincidence his ex-wife's salon was named "Alimony's" ?

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

I want someone who wants to build a legacy and grow a powerhouse. I don't want to have to worry about guys looking around when they get some success

18. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

He's probably going to take the Belmont job

19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

We talking Pitino or Pearl?

20. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Bobby Hurley
    Dana Altman
    Dan Majerle
    Mick Cronin