POLITICS AOC Election Chances

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Savage Orange, Mar 11, 2019.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Supposed families. There is a massive amount of bullshit being sold at the border and since we can vet any of the info given, we are forced to assume it is true.

2. GahLee

That's because she is a bartender playing politician. A legit [uck fay]ing moron.

3. GahLee

I'm guessing the ones caught and the ones claiming amnesty go hand in hand. So [uck fay]ing simple. Sneak in to the country if you can, if caught, claim asylum. American citizenship is a winning lottery ticket.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm guessing you don't have any [uck fay]ing clue as to what you're talking about.

Or, perhaps you could enlighten me with your vast knowledge and research on the topic as well as your intimate experiences with refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants to confirm and validate the types of assessments you proffer in the burst of venomous posts above.

Or, maybe you can continue to peddle every dumb ass ignorant trope and stereotype of the people coming to the border as being lazy, lying opportunists.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    tvolsfan likes this.
  5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I understand that, so what does that mean? We have to put them in a 5 star resort?

6. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Unfortunately, for us, your ancestors failed to heed this advice by not staying in their own [dadgum] country and now we’re left to deal with your dumb [uck fay]ing ass here.

JudgmentVol and tvolsfan like this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

1+ million jews were killed at Auschwitz as they were rounded up from their homes.
    Keep being an idiot and comparing the two situations. Fine by me. See if you can lean so far left you tip over

GahLee likes this.
  8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Is the situation we're in now the same as when our ancestors were coming to the United States?

GahLee likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

tell Auschwitz Memorial they are idiots, not me.

I'm guessing you are more prone to falling than I am.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

or in your case, assume none of it is... and without being able to get ANY INFO according to you. you simultaneously can't vet anything AND know there is a massive amount of bullshit. sounds really super rational and not contradictory or suggesting some preconceived bias at all...

11. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Does that one voice negate all the others calling it out as bullshit?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

it directs it to the source. I would think telling a holocaust memorial that they don't know about concentration camps or the history of the holocaust would trigger some sensation of cognitive dissonance. But no, it doesnt seem to.

13. RockyHill

That is not what is happening at all.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

that organization is saying, "yes, those are concentration camps and yes, this is how really bad things like the holocaust begin- that the gassing and ovens is the end, not the whole story.

And folks don't want to hear it because "what else are we supposed to do?"

15. RockyHill

If you think that’s the real reason people don’t want to hear it then you are just unspeakably stupid.

GahLee likes this.
  16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

that you can't see the issue with comparing the two is telling, and leaves me no need to argue.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

okay cool, go vols

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

that you can't see the actual issue is unsurprising, and you never had any ability to argue.

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

That you refuse to acknowledge the comparison, despite the Auschwitz Organization pointing it out, is telling, though not surprising in the least.

20. RockyHill

That you can't say how absurd making the comparison is genuinely blows my mind.

GahLee likes this.