BigOrangeBeech's Recent Activity

1. BigOrangeBeech liked justingroves's post in the thread Vote For Jennings.

Tennessee fans have broken their website and Jauan now leads

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:53 PM
  2. BigOrangeBeech liked kptvol's post in the thread This Team Won't Win 7 Games.

Jinx is on. Now we know who to blame if we don't win out.

Nov 11, 2019 at 2:33 PM
  3. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread Pruitt....

So now everything makes sense, we've gone through over a decade of crap football, to set up this amazing comeback story....we gonna win...

Nov 11, 2019 at 11:22 AM
  4. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread Pruitt....

The hypothetical you proposed though is not even believable.

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:59 AM
  5. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread This Team Won't Win 7 Games.

I was gonna bump this thread...but was wanted to wait until we actually got there

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:44 AM
  6. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread Pruitt....

"Yeah, I know it's hard seeing Jennings and Calloway run wide open down the field, but you'll understand in time why I dont want you to...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:20 AM
  7. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread Pruitt....

"Hey Bituli, Target Jeudy on the next play and get yourself thrown out of the game"

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:17 AM
  8. BigOrangeBeech liked CardinalVol's post in the thread Pruitt....

"Hey guys, let's gamble the season, my career and lose the first two games including Georgia State and then win 3 games we have a shot...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:15 AM
  9. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread Pruitt....

Or, just win the first 2 like your supposed to, and also win against USCe, State and UK, Like your supposed to, play UF and UGA a little...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:14 AM
  10. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread Pruitt....

So Pruitt purposely lost the first 2 games just so he could turn around and beat Miss St, USCe and UK in order to earn the fan base's...

Nov 11, 2019 at 10:07 AM
  11. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread A funny stat.

I mean I'm with you, we tend to not play well against them, and we certainly haven't played well at their place, but I dont think this...

Nov 11, 2019 at 9:48 AM
  12. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread A funny stat.

Think we hung 63 on them in 2016, but that was the only time the game wasn't really a game.

Nov 11, 2019 at 7:45 AM
  13. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread The Michael Whitehead Post Game Thread.

It's a perfect play call in that position, roll out, if the receiver is open, hit him if not extend the play as far as you can to draw...

Nov 10, 2019 at 8:29 PM
  14. BigOrangeBeech replied to the thread TN vs. UK.

We gave up yards but we also held them scoreless for 3 straight quarters too. Would have like to have seen us lock em down a little...

Nov 10, 2019 at 7:31 PM
  15. BigOrangeBeech liked chavisut's post in the thread The Michael Whitehead Post Game Thread.

Gibbs

Nov 10, 2019 at 3:11 PM