HCKevinSteele's Recent Activity

1. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

I’m not sure NPR coupon a worse person to be CEO with the issues they have. She’s 1,000% fake/probably intelligence but even if she were...

Apr 18, 2024 at 12:04 AM
  2. HCKevinSteele liked PilotFlyingJ's post in the thread Random college football thread.

I'd light his ass up if it hadn't already been done for me. This [uck fay]ing idiot asshole is a copypasta to the other complete morons that...

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  3. HCKevinSteele liked emainvol's post in the thread POLITICS The Biden Presidency.

Yeah, it’s only half true. Now, if we are saying that people simply don’t understand a lot of the policies they think they agree or...

Apr 16, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  4. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS The Biden Presidency.

Well it’s not 100%, but yeah voting against enormously unpopular policies is certainly a big part of why Trump may have a chance.

Apr 15, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  5. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS The Biden Presidency.

100%

Apr 14, 2024 at 9:56 AM
  6. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread 24-25 Season.

It will definitely have to evolve some. I go back and forth on how much I expect it to stabilize as we get further into the NIL era. On...

Apr 12, 2024 at 10:36 AM
  7. HCKevinSteele liked dknash's post in the thread The Never-ending College basketball season thread.

They will probably expect the same level of recruiting classes that Cal was bringing in, just with winning the tournament every year. I...

Apr 11, 2024