HCKevinSteele's Recent Activity

1. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread Elon Musk is in “Bonkersland”?.

He didn’t say it was. And I’d imagine he wouldn’t. Simply an illustration of how batshit a portion of the country is. And the batshit...

Mar 18, 2024 at 8:30 PM
  2. HCKevinSteele liked justingroves's post in the thread Elon Musk is in “Bonkersland”?.

We, as a country, cannot agree that a guy with a [penis] shouldn't be allowed in a women's restroom because his feelings may be hurt. We're...

Mar 18, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  3. HCKevinSteele liked lumberjack4's post in the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

This is what centuries of inbreeding looks like.

Mar 18, 2024 at 8:27 PM
  4. HCKevinSteele liked IP's post in the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

Yes, that is what I think. Expectations are higher than ever. The conditions for entering adulthood are as challenging as they've been...

Mar 18, 2024 at 3:49 PM
  5. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread The Never-ending College basketball season thread.

I didn’t mean it 100% literally. Obviously it matters. But at the end of the day you gotta beat whoever is in front of you no point in...

Mar 17, 2024 at 10:33 PM
  6. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread The Never-ending College basketball season thread.

Which part

Mar 17, 2024 at 10:12 PM
  7. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

After seeing your other post I thought of the better example of a comparable to what’s happening to public accounting - it’s Boeing.

Mar 17, 2024 at 8:57 PM
  8. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread The Never-ending College basketball season thread.

They got screwed. But if you’re good enough the draw doesn’t matter.

Mar 17, 2024 at 6:47 PM
  9. HCKevinSteele liked CardinalVol's post in the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

Oh yeah, an Enron would. Don't know if a HealthSouth would, but Enron? Absolutely.

Mar 17, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  10. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

HealthSouth is the better example

Mar 17, 2024 at 1:13 PM
  11. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

It’s a matter of if not when, but the question I’m batting around in my head is if our country has unraveled too much for it to matter?...

Mar 15, 2024 at 9:09 PM
  12. HCKevinSteele liked CardinalVol's post in the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

Yup. I’m not sure what the point is but there’s going to be one.

Mar 15, 2024 at 8:58 PM
  13. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

The industry is racing towards a tsunami of catastrophic accounting scandals, imo. Nothing about it is sustainable.

Mar 15, 2024 at 7:57 PM
  14. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Inflation /General Finance Insanity.

I genuinely believe it shouldn’t be legal

Mar 15, 2024 at 7:26 PM
  15. HCKevinSteele liked justingroves's post in the thread Random college football thread.

That's it

Mar 15, 2024 at 2:07 AM