HCKevinSteele's Recent Activity

1. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread Random college football thread.

New world same as the old world. If they pop somebody with this absurd rule it’ll be a school like NC State or Kansas State for some...

Feb 2, 2023 at 4:45 PM
  2. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread Random college football thread.

Hello Mr. Infractions committee member, my name is Hosh Jeupel. I can personally attest that the parents of Alabama and Georgia players...

Feb 2, 2023 at 1:39 PM
  3. HCKevinSteele liked Ssmiff's post in the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

It’s simply ironic and amusing that dems ran the all star game out of atlanta, then decide to have a convention there. Nothing else...

Feb 2, 2023 at 9:46 AM
  4. HCKevinSteele liked justingroves's post in the thread NFL Thread.

He's a weirdo that teamed up with an HGH pusher

Feb 2, 2023 at 1:26 AM
  5. HCKevinSteele liked warhammer's post in the thread The Death of Ahmaud Arbery.

Also, end qualified immunity.

Jan 31, 2023 at 10:02 PM
  6. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread Random college football thread.

Oh boy, nothing would please me more than watching feeble old Saban absolutely lose his mind when Grantham starts emotional blitzing and...

Jan 31, 2023 at 9:54 PM
  7. HCKevinSteele liked JohnnyQuickkick's post in the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

IP defending big pharma, wow, never thought I’d mark that space on my 8th Maxim bingo card.

Jan 30, 2023 at 4:15 AM
  8. HCKevinSteele liked zehr27's post in the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

To root for Pfizer just because it's getting attacked by a far right nut job activist group is sad.

Jan 29, 2023 at 11:26 PM
  9. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread NFL Thread.

Those two things are not mutually exclusive in my opinion. I’m looking forward to it.

Jan 29, 2023 at 7:32 PM
  10. HCKevinSteele replied to the thread POLITICS Random Political/Legal.

Have we covered this Project Veritas Pfizer deal? Pretty wild.

Jan 29, 2023 at 4:21 PM
  11. HCKevinSteele liked yont sum iss?'s post in the thread Random college football thread.

Bennett gives off major belligerent asshole who pulls out the “do you know who I am?” vibes.

Jan 29, 2023 at 12:17 PM
  12. HCKevinSteele liked CardinalVol's post in the thread The Never-ending College basketball season thread.

He gave the LV die-hards exactly who they wanted. Hard for me to trash him over that one.

Jan 28, 2023 at 10:45 PM