Indy's Recent Activity

1. Indy replied to the thread Kemba Walker v. Steph Curry v. James Harden v. Who Cares.

[MEDIA] Edit: I can't get the link to work, but it's one of those "on this date in a previous year" videos from ESPN. It's focused on...

Jan 23, 2019 at 9:44 AM
  2. Indy replied to the thread Kemba Walker v. Steph Curry v. James Harden v. Who Cares.

If you’re bored and interested in preventing idiots from spinning their wheels on the same utterly useless topics for days on end, then...

Jan 23, 2019 at 9:09 AM
  3. Indy replied to the thread Kemba Walker v. Steph Curry v. James Harden v. Who Cares.

We are talking about NBA players in the NBA thread. That seems like the definition of staying on topic. And again, the NBA thread stays...

Jan 23, 2019 at 12:19 AM
  4. Indy replied to the thread Kemba Walker v. Steph Curry v. James Harden v. Who Cares.

The outrage towards us discussing Steph/the Warriors in the otherwise ghost town NBA thread doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Jan 22, 2019 at 6:30 PM
  5. Indy replied to the thread Kemba Walker v. Steph Curry v. James Harden v. Who Cares.

I couldn’t disagree more about your regular season stats comment (ESPECIALLY in the NBA), when it comes to talking about the best...

Jan 22, 2019 at 4:53 PM
  6. Indy replied to the thread Kemba Walker v. Steph Curry v. James Harden v. Who Cares.

I've read the article and am able to understand it and take it for what it's worth. Luckily, the island has cable. I'm pretty sure...

Jan 22, 2019 at 8:17 AM
  7. Indy liked JT5's post in the thread 2019 Vols.

And that’s why they’re ranked.

Jan 21, 2019 at 6:44 PM
  8. Indy replied to the thread FSU on MLK.

I 'member!

Jan 21, 2019 at 2:00 PM
  9. Indy liked IP's post in the thread FSU on MLK.

'member when the VP used MLK to hawk the Wall several hours ago? I 'member.

Jan 21, 2019 at 2:00 PM
  10. Indy replied to the thread 2019 Vols.

More weird takes popping up this morning. Here’s one that caught me off guard: “[Virginia’s] one loss (at Duke) is better than the...

Jan 21, 2019 at 11:53 AM
  11. Indy replied to the thread NFL Thread.

That’s what I’m saying.

Jan 21, 2019 at 1:07 AM
  12. Indy replied to the thread NFL Thread.

Fair enough. Was watching in public (couldn’t hear) and they didn’t really show much of a replay angle.

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:23 PM
  13. Indy replied to the thread NFL Thread.

Was the dude they called for offsides ACTUALLY offsides when Brady threw the game losing INT?

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:20 PM
  14. Indy liked bostonvol's post in the thread NFL Thread.

I’ll repeat, nfl overtime format is awful

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:16 PM
  15. Indy replied to the thread NFL Thread.

[uck fay] New England.

Jan 20, 2019 at 10:13 PM