Ssmiff's Recent Activity

1. Ssmiff replied to the thread The Final Bow.

I just saw this. She was awesome. Only 52. Cancer takes another

Apr 19, 2021 at 9:46 PM
  2. Ssmiff replied to the thread Transfer portal 2020.

Interesting. Didn't play lb by chance did he? 6'5 230..

Apr 19, 2021 at 9:19 PM
  3. Ssmiff replied to the thread George Floyd: Derek Chauvin Trial.

She's a two faced beatch and you can bet your ass if a republican had uttered those words she would be blabbing on twitter about it and...

Apr 19, 2021 at 8:47 PM
  4. Ssmiff replied to the thread COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus).

Life. And I repeat, they are still less at risk from the flu, even with a vaccine. So where have you been as far as protecting the...

Apr 19, 2021 at 8:04 PM
  5. Ssmiff replied to the thread COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus).

We have already seen suicide rates jump, and will see an increase in other mental issues and addiction issues in years to come due to...

Apr 19, 2021 at 7:47 PM
  6. Ssmiff replied to the thread COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus).

We have a vaccine for the flu, yet hospitalization and death rates for healthy kids are still higher with flu than covid.

Apr 19, 2021 at 7:45 PM
  7. Ssmiff replied to the thread COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus).

Kids are, or were since it basically went away, at more risk from the flu or dying in a car wreck on the way to school, so we probably...

Apr 19, 2021 at 7:39 PM
  8. Ssmiff replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

Goodness I hope not. He brings out the worst in both sides

Apr 19, 2021 at 6:03 PM
  9. Ssmiff replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

Fine. And I dont think he thought that far ahead or wanted the capital to be stormed and breached.

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:49 PM
  10. Ssmiff replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

Omg uni I disagree with you and made my point, twice. Deal with it. Your tennyesque defensive and attacking responses prove it even more

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:47 PM
  11. Ssmiff replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

No it's not. You hate him, which is a fact, and asserted he wanted violence, which is absurd and saved for those who hate him so much...

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:36 PM
  12. Ssmiff replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

It's relevant due to the post I was responding to

Apr 19, 2021 at 5:11 PM
  13. Ssmiff replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

I disagree and don't think the boogeyman wanted violence and the capital to be stormed. Saying he wanted that is more bs than anything...

Apr 19, 2021 at 4:54 PM
  14. Ssmiff replied to the thread COVID-19 (artist formerly known as Wuhan strain novel Corona virus).

I wear one at the store and entering whatever building asks me to. I have however and always will have doubts as to their...

Apr 19, 2021 at 4:28 PM
  15. Ssmiff replied to the thread POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete).

That one doesn't count

Apr 19, 2021 at 4:24 PM