Ssmiff's Recent Activity

1. Ssmiff replied to the thread Week 4 Rankings.

teams that go from one of the worst offenses in the country, thru a mega cheating scandal which sent talent in droves elsewhere, and...

Sep 26, 2022 at 8:53 AM
  2. Ssmiff replied to the thread We Beat Florida.

you said we have OL issues. He points out he’s seen much worse. As have I Hooker isn’t completing 72% of his passes and like 37/3...

Sep 26, 2022 at 8:05 AM
  3. Ssmiff liked justingroves's post in the thread Thoughts on Florida.

So letting him look like a first rounder just to get rid of him is excellent long term coaching

Sep 25, 2022 at 9:57 PM
  4. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

Part of the reason we needed OT to beat pitt is we dropped first downs, had bad penalties, dropped tds and a punt at the 50. Arguing...

Sep 25, 2022 at 9:35 PM
  5. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

well right now we are considered one of the best 10, and beaten 2 top 20, because our qb is putting up insane numbers. If we had a pac...

Sep 25, 2022 at 9:10 PM
  6. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

What point have you made that people are arguing with except your being upset about the gator chomp and how bad it would have been to do...

Sep 25, 2022 at 8:59 PM
  7. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

[uck fay] sake indy everybody knows what issues we have. Yes we probably are overrated considering our defense. But tell me a team outside...

Sep 25, 2022 at 8:48 PM
  8. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

Him being a coaches son and heisman caliber player out nowhere appears to be a great mix.

Sep 25, 2022 at 6:00 PM
  9. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

I would just rather him get ready than come back. Tightrope would include drilling thru the tibia to pull together, thru a plate...

Sep 25, 2022 at 5:48 PM
  10. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

sure. Plate just compresses and holds the fracture so bone can start forming and healing. UT OG LB played on a broken leg, which was...

Sep 25, 2022 at 5:37 PM
  11. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

Oh and how bout Heup having us #1 in total offense in the country after 4 games. And we played 2 top 20 teams as well as took off the...

Sep 25, 2022 at 5:20 PM
  12. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

Damn evidently Tillman had a plate put in his ankle, which means a fibula break or fracture imo. Just save if for NFL Ced if true.

Sep 25, 2022 at 5:08 PM
  13. Ssmiff replied to the thread Random college football thread.

[MEDIA]

Sep 25, 2022 at 4:04 PM
  14. Ssmiff replied to the thread Revisiting the 2021 Football Coaching Search….

[MEDIA]

Sep 25, 2022 at 3:01 PM
  15. Ssmiff replied to the thread Florida Game.

yeah but Flowers pick was a tipped pass. I just don’t see them seeing or doing anything in pass coverage except watching guys squat in...

Sep 25, 2022 at 2:57 PM