Tar Volon's Recent Activity

1. Tar Volon liked IP's post in the thread Expectations/Predictions for 2020.

I hear a lot of this, but the young team stuff has been repeated almost every year since 2004 at least. it's college football. that...

Oct 27, 2020 at 5:48 AM
  2. Tar Volon liked justingroves's post in the thread Expectations/Predictions for 2020.

Pruitt is probably safe until mid season 2022. If Bailey or Salter are worth a damn, we're probably pretty happy by then anyways.

Oct 26, 2020 at 4:37 PM
  3. Tar Volon liked JohnnyQuickkick's post in the thread David Ubben Appreciation Thread.

I don’t appreciate the way Freeze appropriates Christianity to cover up his lack of character about as much as I don’t appreciate the...

Oct 26, 2020 at 4:36 PM
  4. Tar Volon liked JohnnyQuickkick's post in the thread David Ubben Appreciation Thread.

I want to win but it’s not important enough to me to welcome Meyer, Franklin, or Freeze

Oct 26, 2020 at 5:48 AM
  5. Tar Volon replied to the thread David Ubben Appreciation Thread.

Rather let the guy we have learn how to run an SEC team (up until the point where it becomes clear that he is unwilling or unable to...

Oct 25, 2020 at 8:24 PM
  6. Tar Volon replied to the thread Pruitt Gets To Do What He Does Best This Week....

Yep. There was really no excuse for that loss (and it’s not Pruitt’s first inexcusable loss), but all yesterday did was fail to give us...

Oct 25, 2020 at 2:56 PM
  7. Tar Volon liked Lexvol's post in the thread Pruitt Gets To Do What He Does Best This Week....

I think all the outrage is still really about the KY loss. That...and people are just tired of #2.

Oct 25, 2020 at 2:50 PM
  8. Tar Volon replied to the thread The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock.

Except for the whole seven-year deal for Doug Maronne thing

Oct 25, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  9. Tar Volon liked PilotFlyingJ's post in the thread David Ubben Appreciation Thread.

There is a lot of names out there which would be easy hires, but if things continue like this, you're looking at Haslam hiring Doug...

Oct 25, 2020 at 1:52 PM
  10. Tar Volon liked JT5's post in the thread The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock.

What sucks about Pruitt is, he’ll slide right back into a major DC position after getting fired here, probably in Gainesville or Baton...

Oct 25, 2020 at 12:07 PM
  11. Tar Volon replied to the thread David Ubben Appreciation Thread.

So Ubben jumped on the “it’s time to start looking at coaching” train a lot earlier than I thought. Not that he’s calling for firing or...

Oct 25, 2020 at 8:43 AM
  12. Tar Volon replied to the thread Guarantano.

Well, not sure I agree, but it’s a philosophy that I can at least understand.

Oct 25, 2020 at 8:15 AM
  13. Tar Volon replied to the thread Pruitt Gets To Do What He Does Best This Week....

Although I’d be even more concerned about his inability to find good staff. Hiring well is part of the job. It can even turn a formerly...

Oct 25, 2020 at 8:14 AM
  14. Tar Volon replied to the thread The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock.

Yep. There is no damn reason that Pruitt can’t get us as high as Butch [uck fay]ing Jones did in 2015. But he hasn’t improved us as quickly,...

Oct 24, 2020 at 9:47 PM
  15. Tar Volon liked JohnnyQuickkick's post in the thread The Butch Jones Doomsday Clock is now the Jeremy Pruitt Doomsday Clock.

It looks so much different with a QB. Idk why we’ve gone the way we have at that position but hopefully one of these other guys will...

Oct 24, 2020 at 9:38 PM