2020 recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Dec 21, 2018.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Yeah and there’s frankly not that many big fish that will be available after ESD.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Silly season. Hopefully just BS rumor.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It really doesn't seem plausible. He could've switched to Georgia at any time and he waits until signing day? Would be a gargantuan kick in the nuts, but I'm not buying it.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Daijun Edwards, 4 star RB out of Colquitt County GA, could be a signing day surprise.

Not early signing day, in February.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  5. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Think someone photoshopped a 247 CB pick.

As a fan base with plenty of nerds, we need to go on the offensive here.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I agree. The longer this goes, the more it feels like we’re trying to convince ourselves that this class isn’t almost entirely comprised of second-ran shit that no one of consequence wanted.

And before y’all start yelling at me - start with describing how we have a lifelong Tennessee fan and a 5* OL who is still picking UGA even after Pittman left, and a 4* from Knoxville who is still taking UK’s calls.

Then, and only then, yell at me.

This staff isn’t getting it done, or anywhere close to it, and is essentially wasting what big momentum we had.

We can land the rest of our targets and it won’t appreciably change this reality.

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Yeah I think it was VolkenVol who photshopped a CB to UGA beside of Bailey's name.

8. tfannon

tfannon Member

You can’t lose to Georgia State and not expect a momentum shift. We may have finished strong against the weaker part of our schedule but the GSU stink is still there.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Sounds like we get Jimmy Holiday, which is nice. He and Calloway and Hyatt are all pretty quick. Be nice to have a big guy like Juaun. Hopefully that's Darnell Washington.

Memtownvol likes this.
  10. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Isn’t Gibbs pretty good size?

11. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Washington not signing tomorrow.

Not saying this is him, but I would imagine there has to be more $ to be made for the few 5 *s that wait until Feb.

12. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Gibbs is 6-1, Keyton is 6-2, and we still have another year with Palmer if he doesn’t go pro.

Memtownvol likes this.
  13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Gene Henley tweeted that he has been told by a couple of sources in Chattanooga that they do NOT expect Hardy to sign early. That’s good news if it comes to fruition.

A-Smith likes this.
  14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tillman is 6' 3"

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

think Kenny George Jr. has some length we can exploit

16. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It would not at all surprise me if Bailey signed for UGA. Ready made program with a shaky senior QB who has gotten worse every year? Hell I'm surprised he hasn't committed to LSU, honestly.

17. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Considering Bailey hasn’t had a committable UGA offer in months, it would sure surprise me.

justingroves likes this.
  18. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

It's a troll job. He isn't switching at the last minute after being committed for over a year. Especially since UGA offense was pretty bad

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Seems like something Kirby would actually try to pull.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He would try and piss off a bunch of Georgia high school coaches first