POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Is she supposed to be there to vote?

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Yes I believe so because Louie Gohneet walked around them and said they couldn’t stop him
    Because he had to vote. But they did anyway. A Texas rep is refusing to walk through as well.

4. TennTradition

I’m beginning to realize there is a big portion of this country that is absolutely aghast at the idea that someone can tell them something they are doing that seems logical to them is actually wrong and they aren’t allowed to do it. Like shocked at the idea of not doing what they want to do and being told do so something.

IP and gcbvol like this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

All while there are small portions of this country who have lived with being told they are wrong about all sorts of things forever.

gcbvol likes this.
  6. TennTradition

7. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I'm wondering why this is just coming out today, but Sherrill is not exactly a fringe loon type

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I really do not like conspiracies, but I do think there's some very sinister elements to this which we are, obviously, not aware of now. Just a lot of cryptic comments out there of note which leads one to think so. I believe nothing, though, until verified and proven. I imagine the capitol has a robust security camera system to verify such things as the representative claims.

I will say some of the details from AOC's interview tonight were very concerning.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

what were those details?

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This country was built on telling authority figures to go [uck fay] themselves

11. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Addendum:

As more information has come out, I would like to rescind my desire to see Biden pardon those that stormed the Capitol of sedition. This was not entirely a spur of the moment thing with many of them.

I do feel bad for those that went to a rally to support the President and some how got caught up in this, but now I am seeing that it was far more organized than I first thought.

Throw the book at them.

12. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Can’t have as many Scott-Irish descendants and not expect it.

that’s their whole culture

A-Smith likes this.
  13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

There are a number of big accusations there. Has she provided any evidence to support her claims?

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Bullshit. This isn’t [uck fay]ing Braveheart. That’s not how we work as a country. You can be defiant and not invade the Capitol.

IP likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

right, they don't get to cancel out the other, more numerous people telling their authority figures to go [uck fay] THEIR selves.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

If there were genuine legitimate evidence that there was fraud across everywhere and nothing was being done about it, then I could maybe get behind it.

But, there's zero. None. Not one iota. This is nothing but lies on top of lies to try to keep power. It's all it is. An neo-nazis and morons are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.

A-Smith, gcbvol, fl0at_ and 4 others like this.
  17. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Things like she feared other members of Congress giving away their location and panic buttons mysteriously removed from their office.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

100% in agreement with you there, too

19. TennTradition

I would say it was more a group that felt they must have a say in who the authority is when they have the authority to tell them what they can do - and that there were certain key things even that elected authority could not regulate.

I wonder if masks and magnetometers almost made it in to the Bill of rights?

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again