Are you not entertained

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 17, 2021.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Honestly I don’t think DW cares about the crowd, he is just obligated to put that statement out

justingroves likes this.
  2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Not going to lie. I am out and about in my UT gear. My chest is puffed out just a little bit extra today. Is this what the WWE Heel feels like?

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

My favorite people are the “I’m so embarrassed” people. Why? I didn’t have anything to do with it. Idiots are gonna idiot and it’s happened before everywhere.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

ole miss and bama fans online talking shit. I've had to remind several friends they are in oxford or tuscaloosa, and calling another fanbase no class rednecks makes them oblivious.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG] [​IMG]

reVOLt likes this.
  6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

We were constantly getting spots half a yard short. Felt like Ole Miss was constantly getting an extra half yard. All I know is if Ole Miss had the 4th down throw the ref 20 yards behind the play wouldn't have overruled the original first down spot.

7. Daddy Gee

Daddy Gee Chieftain

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It’s time for two things.

Mandatory media availability for every officiating crew after every game
    Players that go down have to be out the rest of the drive

9. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Oh hell yeah!

10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Degeneration T

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

The last one would put a stop to all the flopping we saw last night. Finebaum calling UT fans “disgraceful”??!? No more so that scholarship athletes faking injuries to slow their opponents down and kill momentum. I lost whatever little respect I still had for Kiffin last night.

Memtownvol likes this.
  12. IP

IP Super Moderator

44 for Ole Miss just went down for a sub at least 3 times, probably more. Need a breather? Go down.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

So is Hooker done for the season? Idk if I can do multiple games with Milton at Q.

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Have to imagine Bailey gets his turn in the rotation now, unless he's just absolutely terrible with no hope at this level

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

It will be a minor miracle if we see him playing this year, imo. No insider knowledge, just based on how they were evaluating him and how he left. Significant leg injury, or so it seemed. Could be wrong.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Competent officiating and Tennessee wins that ball game.

Ole Miss ran right at 100 offensive plays last night. Tennessee's defense looks pretty good when you take that into account.

The offense only really had a handful of effective drives and still should have won the game

Officiating flat out robbed Tennessee of a touchdown

Corral's second intentional grounding was one of the worst calls in football history

The hold on Fant where he threw the guy he's blocking down was also up there as one of the worst calls in football history

Hopefully Heupel figures out you don't win by kicking field goals

Tennessee doesn't have any depth but they'll fight for 60 minutes

I don't see how Bailey doesn't get significant playing time going forward. What Milton did was inexcusable.

Ole Miss isn't a great team but they're a good team. Tennessee beat them straight up last night.

hohenfelsvol and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Tim Banks deserves a lot of credit, as do all of the position coaches on defense.

18. Ssmiff

Corrals multiple runs for first downs on 3rd and 4th down were costly. No telling how many drives he extended

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Most were up the middle. I don't think that happens if Simmons is available.

Memtownvol and zehr27 like this.
  20. Ssmiff

We couldn't figure out how to defend it and kept allowing their center to get to our lbs.
    At least line up a DT and have him take up a blocker so our lb spy can move