Third Saturday in October

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by utvol0427, Oct 8, 2022.

1. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I cant stop crying. I am a little teenage [itch bay]. My God i love the university of tennessee

thagodfather, A-Smith and NorrisAlan like this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Thought we blew it when I saw the kickers timing off. He stutter stepped as the snap was a split second late

10SEvols likes this.
  3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think I’m enjoying this win even more knowing that Saban made a mistake that directly lead to his downfall. I don’t know why, but it makes it more enjoyable.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And the penalties his team is committing now, it is bizarre. Not Saban like at all.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I could watch 15,000 students on the field and Dixieland Delight blaring for the rest of 2022 easily

6. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

This was big for me personally. But it was so big for our program. Gameday. Top 10 matchup. Breaking the streak. Big highlight plays. All those recruits. The aftergame showing all the fans on the field. Dude. This was just a huge event for TN football.

A personal thank you to USC for the final 2 plays.

7. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Imagine the recruits there seeing that atmosphere! The recruits…my god…the recruits.

8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

They committed the penalties all along.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Oh, definitely. But the clock can be traced directly back to him, which makes it that much better. Can’t point the finger anywhere else.

Maybe it makes it feel like he’s losing a step. Like his reign is coming to an end.

10. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

the crowd did contribute to some of those

A-Smith likes this.
  11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I thought for sure we lost about 16 times tonight. The offensive pi in the end zone we got charged with the fumble for a touchdown. But the team never gave up and never quit. And as suspect as out defense can be, when we needed them more than anything they answered.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

How much tail is McGrath gonna have to fight off this weekend?

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Let this sink in fellas:

We won this game despite the refs handing them a TD (bullshit PI) and despite a SUPER bizarre fumble that handed them another free TD. We were at least 2 scores better than them tonight, despite the game ending the way it did.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  14. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I’ve been emotional as hell all day. I knew it, albeit I didn’t think it would be this close.

My grandfather was UT football. Instilled the love in me from day one. His very best friend in this world, would call after every touchdown, sack, etc. Those two were as tight as any two humans I’ve ever met. Served together in the service, but most of all… bonded over their love for UT.

Jim died this past year. My grandfather has been gone since 2005. Last time I spoke to Jim before he got too far gone to speak, he said, “I’m just ready to talk to my buddy again and celebrate some UT wins.”

I have no reservations in knowing those two are absolutely showing Heaven what celebrating a UT win looks like.

For all the shit we’ve been through, this is those moments you savor.

15. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Look that game ended and I had two kids with poopy diapers, one with snot running all over him, spilled milk on the table and the carpet, a broken bubble tube in the kitchen, and three uneaten dinner plates on the table. I forgot to make dinner for myself.

Go big [uck fay]ing orange!

16. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think we get some #1 votes this week, too. Tell me who has a better resume?

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Heaven probably has some pretty solid cigars.

RevBubbaFlavel and NYY like this.
  18. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Lots, but he's probably 3rd on the totem. Hooker and Hyatt...yikes.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Have to. Probably won’t be #1, but anyone who voted for Bama last week basically has to vote for us this week.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm glad we did it against against Bryce. No [itch bay] ass excuses.