2024 Recruiting Class Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by govols182, Oct 16, 2022.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Shocking observation

SetVol13 likes this.
  2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

His high school production has not been great for his level of talent and a bit of a tweener. All the other finalists (unless Auburn is added) are just a hat on the table and don’t appear to be heavily pursuing him at the moment.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023
  3. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

You can say that about most any recruit.

4. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I work in the same area as his school… know several kids that are his friends from another school… they said he doesn’t mention Auburn much… it’s all Miami and Tennessee … they say he always liked TN but claim he said Miami has $1 million and a car on the table…

now this is 16 and 17 year old kids, so who knows… but it will be interesting. Most act like it’s Auburn or Miami of late, but we will see… I know Garner and others put a massive effort in this one from what coaches there have said and stuff… most had said they thought TN would be it…

Having seen the kid a few times, I will be interested to see how he fares. Very boom or bust to me. I don’t seem him being a day 1 guy.

zehr27 likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Can we match 1 million and a car?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Does Heupel want to?

warhammer likes this.
  7. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Maybe not… rumors from a college coach I know with Miami ties says they will match whatever.

local Coaches saying they have heard pretty much Auburn last 2 days

Also hearing he might have missed some time this summer for a medical issue and may not play tonight in their jamboree

Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
  8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe Auburn has offered quite a bit more than Miami.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hmmm....

Cow [uck fay]ing or South Beach? Tough call

10. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Auburn is pretty good at keeping checks clearing. Sure that helps.

11. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Literally nothing else to spend money on there so I guess it makes sense.

12. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

What’s funny is I heard from a reputable source tonight auburn isn’t even heavily involved. Could be completely wrong but it made me laugh reading these posts. Recruiting is wild.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Nowadays, recruits should just put themselves on eBay to get the best bid.

Memtownvol and zehr27 like this.
  14. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I got to watch Braylen Russell duel Auburn QB commit Walker White tonight. We didn’t lose anything with Russell going to Arky and I hate Auburn more than ever. That dude is good. I don’t enjoy watching Auburn get back on track. Freeze cheats…Auburn cheats…it’s going to hurt watching these linemen wars consistently lost to Auburn again. Jeez man, why do DLs love freaking Auburn so damn much?

15. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Well tonight one of his coaches was telling folks that Ole Miss has been back in the picture. Sounds like Kiff has rallied the money trucks bc the perception of losing a somewhat backyard kid to Rev Freeze would be bad for business.

Watched Franklin play a few series. Big kid, can get bigger. Physically looks the part, but 3rd time I have seen him and each time have come away wondering about his motor. Maybe just bored at the high school level, but a lot of inconsistency.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This one is getting wild. Heard the same about Ole Miss getting back in it. I think if they can give him even close to what others are offering he will stay at home. Funny how Kiffin [itch bay]es like a little girl about NIL getting out of control then joins right in.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey, you can not like a system and still need to participate in it in order to survive.

Tar Volon and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Perhaps when he was [itch bay]ing their collective didn't have their shit together. But do now.

19. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Sounds like they might get Deuce Knight too as we appear to be prioritizing the Vandy legacy.

20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

When you take shots at people for buying a player then do the same I believe that makes you a hypocrite.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.