NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by droski, Aug 18, 2014.

1. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Epic choke by Miami. I can’t believe the Titans found a way to win that game

NorrisAlan likes this.
  2. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

The very first NFl 4th quarter comeback win for Will Levis. He responded incredibly well after his disastrous start. Even factoring in the pick 6 he still looked better than Tua tonight overall tbh.

tvolsfan, NashVol11 and Volsdude like this.
  3. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

First 300 yd passing game since week 11 of last year. Yeah Levi’s did some dumb stuff but he did a lot of good in between. DHop is unreal. Idk how we just won against that offense without Big Jeff.

tvolsfan likes this.
  4. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

5. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Hopkins was the MVP. I’m still not in on Levis. Feel like people are going to overreact to this game just like the Falcons game. Mariota looked good until he didn’t so going to have to show a lot more.

I wish they’d just tank though because they aren’t making the playoffs.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is a damn miracle i didn't post any levis snark last night early.

InVolNerable and Volsdude like this.
  7. Volsdude

It’s great seeing the snark from the same people who think Josh Dobbs is a top 15 qb

NashVol11 likes this.
  8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm just glad I went to bed on the missed field goal with Packers down 21-13. Had I watched to the end I'd gotten 2 hours sleep max.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

You mean September through November me? Dobbs fell off hard now.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I watched the first half of the Tennessee basketball game, went and took care of leaves outside, and caught the last 8 minutes. Best decision of my weekend. I may start leaving to do chores for the middle of all games that get me agitated.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It brings me no joy being right about Dobbs, but he is what he is and will always be.

utvol0427 likes this.
  12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Dobbs came in loose and ready to run. He would look quick and throw then get out of the pocket. Not sure why they coached him to be a pocket passer and take sack after sack. There is no Dobbs effect when he’s not running 10-15 times per game.

HCKevinSteele, NorrisAlan and IP like this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

In the 3 games he played well I believe he had around 25 runs. They woulda been 3-0 if defense held last drive v Denver. In 2 ugly losses he ran 7 times and looked like a robot, which is how he used to look in practice at UT.

14. Volsdude

It was me too tbh. I think this season has shown me I see football through orange and titans blue glasses more than I realized. Hated Levi’s pick. Didnt think it was catastrophic, but definitely didn’t want him. He looks so much better than I ever thought he could be after KY, but I think I hated him more than I should have because he was shoved down our throats as the #1 overall for half the season.

15. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Coaches are stupid.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Man, Al Michaels deserved one more year of calling the playoffs. He’s old but he was still good, especially for like 2 games in January

17. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Real talk

Volsdude likes this.
  18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

63 points in an NFL game?

How did Staley not get Tarmac'd?

NashVol11 and NorrisAlan like this.
  19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

63? Pffft, call me when you get 70.

gcbvol likes this.
  20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Not only 63, but against a team that scored zero on Sunday.

gcbvol and NashVol11 like this.