Official 2018 8th Maxim Fantasy Football League Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rbroyles, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Because we've had at least one annual league a year dating back to around when this site was first created (and because I am a sucker for this kind of stuff), I thought it would add some depth to this if we had a "legacy" spreadsheet detailing past years and the overall history.

Anybody that has a link can edit, so please use this as you wish or if you see any errors on there.

At the moment, only active members have "snapshots", but I would like to eventually update it to where past members have them on there as well.

Link below:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2024
    NashVol11, dknash and InVolNerable like this.
  2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Thanks - that’s awesome.

I’ve won over a hundred games and been made the playoffs almost every year and have never won. That’s…..depressing. Four time runner up.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

BillsTradition

NashVol11, dknash and TennTradition like this.
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I was 'The Glory Hole Days' in 2012 and 'Fondled Balls' in 2013,2014 before settling on 'Cunning Stunts'.

Also, this is awesome. League history only goes back to like 2021 on the site. I think it was because some setting that needed to be changed ended up also resetting that.

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

When did I take over for Randy. I think it was before that but that could be why.

6. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Holy shit, didn't realize I had done so well. But then look at the competition.

TennTradition likes this.
  8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Iowa Goose Eggs of the Fantasy scene.

9. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Brock Purdy [uck fay]ed me over in week 16 and cost me the title.