23-24 Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Jul 2, 2023.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hell yeah

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We need to do to Edey what we did to Creighton’s big guy in the second half. Go right [uck fay]ing at him.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Yeah but we owe Purdue so IDK about that

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I am so annoyed thinking about how angry watching us play Edey is going to make me.

yont sum iss? likes this.
  5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

We need to use Vescovi as a biological weapon and send him on a mission to infect Purdue's team in the morning.

10SEvols and emainvol like this.
  6. Ssmiff

have a feeling that dude is immune

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Also, we need to pray to all of the gods that Vescovi doesn't make anyone else sick.

10SEvols likes this.
  8. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Time to deport the asian canadian

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Is it bad luck to book plane tickets to Phoenix before Sunday?

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If I was an Auburn fan watching my coach, who lost in the first round, say “how bout them Vols” on TV, I’d be annoyed.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If I was a Tennessee fan I'd be annoyed

12. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Go Vols!

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I know we don’t care about the storyline as long as we advance, but I’d love nothing more than DK to drop 35+ as we take down Purdue and the NPOY and advance to our first Final Four.

Tar Volon and Poppa T like this.
  14. Ssmiff

Was thinking about losing starter in Alexander then zz then santi aw the game got going and ready for the Barnes jinx but he pushed all the right buttons tonight and didn’t stay with stuff too long if it didn’t look good.

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

This team is peaking

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Purdue isn't some unbeatable juggernaut. They lost to a very average Wisconsin team in the Big 10 tournament. Also, their coach is a dipshit.

They only beat us by 4 in Maui and that was with #2 having the game of his life and ZZ just coming back from a torn ACL. This is a very winnable game.

17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

He was Brian Snitker in the '21 MLB playoffs

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

You know, Knecht is staying on pace to set the single season all time scoring record at Tennessee, if he plays 3 more games and averages 22 points over those 3 games...

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  19. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I like how our elite 8 berth has turned into a bruce [penis] sucking segment

Indy likes this.
  20. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

How about these dumbasses talking about how we shot more FT’s despite Creighton never fouling? 12 of the 18 were in the last minute 15, morons.

Also, Bruce Pearl set us up for this? Did they really just say that? Jesus [uck fay]ing Christ. We were a dumpster fire when Barnes took over.