100,000 vol fan march!

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by XVol64, Dec 2, 2012.

1. XVol64

XVol64 New Member

I am in the National Gurad and deployed right now. I am pretty much useless in any efforts to do anyting myself. However, and I am 100% serious about this, I think the fans can make a difference. Therefore, I am calling for a 100,000 VOL FAN MARCH!. I am completely serious here everybody. 100,000 fans, right up to Harts door. maybe the Rock. it need to be organized. People need to grows some balls. Nobody ever stands up for anything anymore. Does anybody really think that hart reads these boards? And if he does, do you think he really gives a damn about what people say here? But, action, that speaks loudly and cant be ignored. A messge board is good for messages, not good for action. I swear to you, if i were home, I would do everything I possibly could, even if I had to go by myself and hope others would join me and make my voice known, right to the little weasels face! We can manage, or we used to could manage, to get 100,000 fans in the stands for one football game. Why cant we get 100,000 together to save the entire TN Vol Football program. Do we want to sit back and watch the best recruits go to bama and Florida? Do we want to continue to watch SECCG's with everyone in it but UT? Do we want to continue to see 6-6, 5-7 or worse seasons? hell no! Im sorry. Something has to happen. Hart cares so little about the fans, that he cant even make one little statement. Did you try to get Gruden Mr. hart? Why couldnt you? Wasit your fault or His? We deserve to know what the hell is going on. Damn it! I wish I were home! Come on Vol fans, UNITE AGAINST THIS TYRANT NAMED HART!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
  2. easlo58

easlo58 New Member

Now that's an idea. Can you imagine..it would be all over the national news.Top Story... 100,000 UT fans emerged in front of Neyland Stadium in Knoxvlle Tn. Hundreds holding up signs saying "We want Gruden". It would go down as one of the craziest sports stories ever. Maybe then Gruden would change his mind. Hey!! something to think about as a last ditch effort. We must fight to the bitter end!!

3. Flashman

Flashman New Member

Give me enough notice and I will come up from Texas for the event!

4. easlo58

easlo58 New Member

well, so far it looks like there are two of us. :confused:

5. dustin

dustin New Member

I"M ALL IN! I KNOW ABOUT 25 OTHERS WHO WOULD DO IT PROUDLY!!! Thanks for your service!