14 NC RB Derrell Scott

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by MaconVol, Jan 18, 2014.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Last edited: Jan 18, 2014
  2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

The qb was originally from my hometown and he moved to Havelock to play football and now he has moved back.

3. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Got a shot here. Still feel USCe on this one...UF also with a shot.

4. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

USCjr is out of it - between us and UF.

5. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

We have a comfortable lead - but he's on an official visit to UF right now and he grew up a Gator fan. He literally just got an offer and that's where his family wants him. They have a lot of ground to make up but considering all the factors - won't be surprised if the in home and campus visit are enough... But hopefully he also realized Muschamp will be gone next season.

6. BigOrangeBeech

Where was he quoted as saying this?

Same place as Saban to Texas?

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

It's just obvious they are - they are significantly behind TN and they only have an in home left just like us - Florida is the only one that can catch us due to his Florida ties and he's on his official visit there now.

It's a TN/FL battle.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah, they are like, 800 points behind us right now, and in-home visits never make up that kind of ground.

Florida, on the other hand, is only 80 points behind. Muschamp is no IP when it comes to 'crootin, but even he should have a possibility of making up that ground.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could easily happen with a "2x", or if they unlocked two "Very Highs" and a "Most" that they have at least A's in before the visit. And let's face it: Florida has A's in almost everything but stability and coach prestige.

Goddangit Indy, look what you made me do.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Careful. We have a feature enabled that autolocks a thread when the nerd level gets too high.

11. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Doubtful. Or you need to adjust the sliders.

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I miss the dynasty.

13. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I don't

14. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Initial reports seem to indicate visit did not blow him away so we may have survived UF.

15. BigOrangeBeech

“South Carolina and Tennessee have recruited me the longest and hardest so they are on top,” Scott said. “Florida is number three. But I just got home and still need to think about it and talk about it with my dad.”

16. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

Kipp Adams and Chris Nee at 247 picked us to get him today with their Crystal Ball selections.

17. VictrixRapax

VictrixRapax New Member

rumors on other sites is that Scott is yours.

18. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Ya we know!

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Per Stephen Hargis of the Chatty Times:

"Word is that Tennessee's in-home visit with 4* RB Scott went really well last night. In fact, it couldn't have gone better, but I will remain SILENT (wink, wink) on any more. Spurrier has the in-home tonight and Scott makes his announcement on Monday."

TIFWIW

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Vonn Bell told the staff he was a Vol too and we saw where he wound up.

I don't care until they're either enrolled in January or the LOI is in