'14 WR Devin Perry

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by GoVols2003, Jan 31, 2013.

1. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

This is the kid out of Memphis that I mentioned a few weeks back as the guy that absolutely torched Ramsey at Brentwood Acad. for 3 Td's in the State Semifinals.

UF and Alabama have taken note and have been in to visit this kid in the last week. It was Saban who made the visit, not an assistant. Miss St also recruiting the kid.

Does not have a Rivals profile at the moment, but here is the 247 profile Devin Perry

From my understanding, Saban was also there to see his teammate LB James Prather

2. Montrell

Montrell New Member

Is it safe to say Tennessee will have no chance considering they are at MUS?

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm not sure how privates work, but I've got to think there's got to be some boosters of that school who might have some orange in their blood that pressure Alston to rethink his stance.

4. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I do not think they will prevent anyone from getting recruited or attending TN. They just do not want Jones and Elder around right now at the school from what I heard. If the kid has interest in TN, I think they will stay out of that.

Personally, I would try to send Graham and see if he can patch things up.

That said, I like this kids game. His dad is a really big guy so I could see this kid growing some as well. I think the kids dad played D1 college fball. The LB is a tough nosed kid. Not sure if he translates to the SEC. Size will be fine but Speed would be my question there.

5. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

What's the issue with the UT staff , and the coaches at this school? I have seen it mentioned here , but I've missed the post that tells what actually went down.