18' Quay Walker GA LB

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Beechervol, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

2. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Currently committed to Bama, be nice to flip him. Him and JJ Peterson together would be killer.

3. BigOrangeBeech

4. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Butch would be jumping all over #19. Get him in at middle linebacker, right Butch? That's an energy fountain life champion!

6. BigOrangeBeech

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I like having JJ there this weekend to recruit. Saw a lot of current players around helping recruit in a few pictures

justingroves likes this.
  8. BigOrangeBeech

9. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

He’s a Vol as of now. Still visiting Bama and Georgia

justingroves likes this.
  10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Barton Simmons:

“it’s just a visit, but talking with a couple of sources close to Quay Walker, the Vols have made a huge move here.

I am not ready to change my crystal ball pick (haha) YET because this is literally fresh off the visit, but I am close. I would put the Vols up there at the top RIGHT NOW based on what I have heard over the last 3-4 hours talking to different sources.

He and JJ are close and he knows MOST of the new UT staff. He trusts a lot of the guys Pruitt hired and that TRUST word is huge for Walker.

I still do not see him going to Bama even though they will now get a visit next weekend, but Georgia, imo, has A LOT of work to do here to keep this one at home. This weekend's visit to Knoxville could have really changed things.”

11. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Still a lot of time.