Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Volguy1971, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

1998 was our last SEC football championship. Bloody hell, things need to f'n change. Getting kicked in the balls doesn't hurt as bad as this ****ing drought as the pain and sickness from a ball kick goes away. It's like we get kicked in the balls every ****ing year and like a whipped [dadgum] dog we keep coming back for more.

Tennessee football is like Ike f'n Turner. So, hit me again Ike, and put some stank on it.

Jesus Christ and Holy Shit......Where's the tylenol?

2. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If you would have told me, as Phil Fulmer hoisted that crystal football on January 4, 1999, that it'd be another 20 years before we would win another SEC title, I would've bet you a million dollars you were wrong. And today, I'd be getting really uncomfortable, wondering how the **** I'm going to pay you in a few years.

3. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I've decided that I can't live and die with it anymore. It's just not worth it at this point. If they turn it around, cool. If they don't, they don't. It's unhealthy at this point.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I read that like Clark Griswold [itch bay]ing about his Christmas bonus. I feel your pain..been going on way too long...inexcusable from the leadership (using that term loosely) at UT.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Nah. You'll be right here, all fired up with the rest of us come August. Beaten, bloodied and bruised, but ready to give UT football one more chance because it swears things'll be different this time.

6. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

"wait til next year" - official slogan of UT football

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm partial to "Get the **** out" myself.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This is where I am today. I couldn't sleep after that game last night and decided that it just isn't worth the suffering it causes. And then my Dolphins do the exact same thing the Vols did last night and I wonder, when can baseball season start so I can root for my Cubbies.

Oh, wait.

Perhaps I should become a sports hermit.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

They'll pull some bullshit to get you sucked in. Florida will play like shit the week before us or some such nonsense to inspire hope before the inevitable 28 point beat down.

10. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

To an extent, but I'm done with being as angry over UT football as I would be if someone did something to me personally. I'm convinced it's taking time off of my life.