20-7

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by chavisut, Oct 25, 2014.

1. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

After being down 27-0. We don't spot them 27, we win.

2. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Exactly. We definitely out coached them after the 1st.

3. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

If I was a freshman WR at Notre Dame, I'd be banging Lisa Ann after taking in a Knicks game.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Definitely not a blowout.

5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Was that it, or did the other team try to coast too early on and make one handed catches? It all goes back to coaching in the end, but I didn't see anything short of the absence of the jet sweep down the stretch that made me think great coaching.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think he was being sarcastic.

7. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

i might be hysterical here cause we have seen a lot of shit just in the past 5 years - but that 1st quarter might have been the most emabrassed i have ever been of a UT tema in my loife I mean that shit ius close, but [dadgum] considering what ut has looked like to say it is close in an indictemnt of going to hell if i have ever heard of one.

8. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Feeling no pain tonight, I see. Can't say I blame you for drinking an ungodly amount of alcohol during the first 1.5 quarters. Wish we discovered we could actually compete with them before we spotted them 27.

9. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

What did we get it to 27-17?

Did ayone really think we wre going to do something?

I don'tthink there ws necessarily some sort of "let up" from bamer aftetr being up 27-0. but once we got to within 10 they moved the ball at will, at least they got first downs at will.

i wold like for some muther ****ing bamer to approach me right now.

10. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

Saban said they relaxed. I'll go with him on that. Dobbs was impressive, but they were coasting, even if it was just a little.

11. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Before or after you fellate him?

12. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

However he wants it.