2014 Summer Football Roster

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Customtaco, Jul 30, 2014.

1. KenTenn

KenTenn Only Mod Approved Posts

I think he along with a number of our players are going to be very pleasant surprises this season.
    While I question our ability to conquer OU and Bama, I think we will scare the heck out of Georgia if not beat them outright.
    And sneak by USCe and Florida. It just feels like this team is going to have a sneaky 1985 type season.

2. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Hopefully, Butch reminds Croom of this everyday at practice via his megaphone. With his size, there's no reason for Croom to get jammed at the LOS, knocked off his route or look like he has alligator arms when a ball comes his way across the middle.

I really hope he steps up because our WR corps has the potential to be something nasty if he does.

3. KenTenn

Croom was making strides until he got hurt in the KY game I think it was. I think we will see a different Croom this season. Pe4ople forget that big or not he was still a frosh playing in the hellish conference known as the SEC. I think he's ready now. Can't wait to see him bump heads with the USU Aggies just for starters.

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Looks like he was on TN Tech's team last year but didn't play. Also 22 years old as a redshirt freshman. Didn't play JR or SR years in HS, and first two were JV (SO year because of transfer rules), so basically no game experience.

Probably a long shot. Still, the mind dares to dream.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

You just earned a vote for mod

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

A big body to put somewhere in a pinch, at least.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Croom needs to learn how to use his size and not worry about getting hit by corners half his size.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Watching a replay of the Georgia game the other night and he catches a pass late in the game and it took 3 DBs to get him on the ground. If he'd utilize his size he could be a solid receiver.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think he will, he just didn't know how to before he got here

10. KenTenn

http://www.ttusports.com/sports/fball/2013-14/bios/Hash_Dellen

Wonder if that 350lbs is muscle or play dough? If muscle and he survives fall training, we may have a lineman we can put in to spot a starter or 2nd string without a lot of drop off. Just hope he isn't in Blair condition on arrival so he can contribute form game 1 onward.

11. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Going by the two links, he hasn't taken a snap since maybe 2009, and that was JV. I'm going to guess that the project is still in its infancy.

12. KenTenn

Maybe we better wonder if he will hang around. Seems he bounces from place to place a lot. Doesn't know where he wants to be, it seems.

13. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Dellen Hash, the 6'8 350 lbs transfer from TTU, quit in the middle of practice today lol.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

My heart is broken.

15. KenTenn

Told ya.

16. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Well, Im glad I got that in. He didnt last very long.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

No heart?

18. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

He probably puked it up on the field.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Shit. The ebola outbreak has widened.

20. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

That's it, I'm sealing the bunker. Good to meet you guys. See you in two years. Good luck