2016 mock class

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Tmac61, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

Just to kick up some conversations. Of course this is all contingent on Lyle retaining the job and an 8-4 season which may be far fetched...

QB-Jarrett Guarantano
    RB-Carlin Fils-Aime
    WR-Jeff George, Brandon Johnson, Dillon Mitchell, Tyler Byrd. Mitchell is a current Oregon commit from memphis and byrd is a miami commit and CF's half brother.
    TE-Austin Pope, Devante Brooks.
    OL-Ryan Johnson, Kellen Diesch, Jay Jay McCargo. McCargo is an NC commit.

DL-Alexis Johnson, Derrick Brown, Deandre Christmas Giles, Chidi Okonya, Jenarius Robinson. Robinson is an FSU commit but very high on UT.
    LB-Daniel Bituli, Ja'Quain Blakely, Tim Hart.
    CB-Marquill Osborne, Troy Pride, Desmond henderson
    S-Nigel Warrior, Joejuan Williams.

The only two "big" stretche on their are Robinson and Byrd. But Robinson has been to campus numerous time and Byrd will have to go through a coaching change if he sticks with miami. The rest I think is completely doable.

Also thats 24 commits. The current class size prediction is 22 but it was 18 just a few months ago so who knows how it will turn out.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

What is the nature of the injury Guarantano suffered?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Two half-brothers in the same recruiting class? ... Awkward...

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Smoke that Kyle Davis is committing to us soon.

5. Tmac61

He is supposed to commit next week I believe. Would be a huge get but most think its trending to Auburn. May I ask what your source is?

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Broken foot I think

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think he's a Vol for now

8. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

I wouldn't have a source if I revealed it. Jk. No inside info at all.

Mostly what's being said over at the other place. There are, at least a couole, who hear things in regards to recruiting. Think he also has received some CBs to us too at 247.

9. Tmac61

I would love it but the momentum as of late has been Auburn. That comes from Fortenberry, who is a total dbag, but a pretty good recruiting source.

Davis and Mecole Hardman is a dream scenario that at one time seemed pretty likely to happen, now it seems both are leaning other places.

10. Tmac61

Let me also note that we are in on several big time wr's for this class and 2017.

Tee Martin's kid at catholic is supposed to be the real and he is likely to flip to UT in the near future according to most.

11. Tmac61

Actually I completely withdraw that statement about Paul Fortenberry. Now he's just a douche. How he maintains that job I have no idea.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Seriously, Butch could pull in everyone in Canton as 18 year olds and find a way to lose to anybody with a pulse.

13. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

It's unlikely that Christmas-Giles will sign with us

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Butch should fire Azzani right now, as of 4:47 central time on Tuesday October 13th and hire Tee Martin as of 4:48

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe the final number will be closer to 26.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Completely agree.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If his grades get in order he will sign with us. If not we will find a spot for him at a juco college. He has some legit D1 talent.

18. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

I'd love it if we could sign Marquez Calloway to go along with Davis or Hardman

19. Tmac61

Same here but I don't see us letting go of Brandon Johnson. They are really high on him. Callaway may have the best ball skills of any player in this class though and is thought of as a big Vol lean. He could be our next commit which would suit me just fine.

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

We're not getting Hardman or Davis. Calloway would be a nice Pick up though.