POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

More people died in a single helicopter crash for a still unknown mission in Africa under Trump, the whole Benghazi thing is political. It's a big fat nothing. Months of investigation, nothing.

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is fan fiction at its finest

Beechervol likes this.
  3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Agreed. There should be an investigation...

...Maybe we can get to the bottom of it.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Which part is fictional? What was she charged with? What was she convicted of?

5. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This lady has highly specifically detailed information, Ford didn’t know where, what or when her allegation against Kavanaugh occurred.

Ford’s account was directly refuted (by her best friend, no less), this lady’s hasn’t been.

Despite this flim-flam, you wanted to stop Kavanaugh’s ascension to SCOTUS and to ruin his life, but now that it’s Biden and the Presidency, well, let’s hold on a sec.

That, and the fact that you’re even comparing the accounts of both women, as if they’re even remotely the same, is primo contortioning.

6. Tenacious D

It was a terrorist attack that killed Americans, and the Admin - including both the White House & State Dept. - not only failed to prevent it and respond to it, but then bald-faced lied about both the attack and their incompetent response to it, and for purely political purposes.

It’s “nothing” to you because they’re Democrats.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes she did, and testified as to where, what and when. No, her account was not refuted by her friend it just wasn't confirmed.

Why do you have to deny reality to make your position?

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've been lied to for 3.25 years continuously about everything including this current virus, I thought you were fine with it.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I watched Joe give an interview in Anderson Cooper on CNN last night. I do not know how y'all get on here and say nothing is wrong.

10. Tenacious D

Silly.

11. Tenacious D

Read her friend’s affidavit, report back.

And my larger point stands - if you wanted Kavanaugh’s nomination to SCOTUS blocked, it seems impossible that you wouldn’t want Biden’s ascension to the Dem Nomination also blocked, and on a more credible accusation.

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I don't think he is all there. He just has that look in his eyes, and that is dangerous.

13. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

You can almost see the words and sentences rattling around his head but they don't make it out in the proper order. It is like he wants to say 1, 2, and 3; and it comes out as 1a, 3c, 2b, 1c, 2a, 3b, etc.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  14. Tenacious D

Nobody’s going to admit this, however obvious, just in case he wins the nomination and they have to fall in line.

Such is their hatred of Trump & his policies - they prefer a man with dementia / Alzheimer’s, etc.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'm just sticking this here for reference down the road -

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

So isn’t there some logic there? The areas (so far) hardest hit are urban areas that tend to have higher local taxes. Is my reasoning off there?

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wealthier\richer

18. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I’m sure there are many families limited by the 10,000 limit that aren’t wealthy given property values and tax rates in these areas.

But - at the same time - it is benefiting those that could at least own a home more. And some disproportionately more depending on caps. There are surely more efficient ways of getting funds to the people/areas that need them.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Damn Biden's interview about the CV on MSNBC yesterday was brutal.

justingroves likes this.
  20. Tenacious D

Soon.

upload_2020-3-31_15-38-15.gif