POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

So he's meeting with soldiers, first responders and people on the street while with COVID? Brilliant.

2. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Huh? I'm confused.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Zehr seems to be using sarcastic extremes for some reason in this thread in particular.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Probably coughing on them and spitting in their food as well.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I saw him in a hermetically sealed car with secret service. this is irresponsible and irrational, zehr.

6. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I believe you are correct but the reasons possibly including posts about "dire situation" and "i hope he dies", which surprisingly got few responses. Of all the shit said on here over the years, death wishes get the least reaction.

7. fl0at_

What was the dire situation post? Death wish isn't a common view, so not going to get a common reaction.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I bet no precautions were taken to protect the people around him as well. Just reckless.

9. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Let's all say something nice. I'll start.

I mean, I guess it's a step below intentionally transmitting AIDS.

fl0at_ likes this.
  10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It was over the top enough that once a person or two commented on it, point was made. Whether or not it is a “good take” isn’t really debatable so thus not a lot of debate.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

12. Ssmiff

Yeah thats fine. "I want Obama to die" would maybe possibly receive more reaction. Just maybe.

13. fl0at_

You seem to be under the impression that there are more "left" people here than "right." Let me be the first to say that you are actually in the majority. If it feels like you aren't, argue better?

14. fl0at_

They knew they might have to take a bullet for their charge. So I guess it shouldn't be too big a leap for them to take a bullet from their charge?

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Gee, looks like I wasn't full of shit, yet again.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Has anyone in the vehicle tested positive other than Trump? Were N95 mask used? My guess is they took no precautions and the secret service guys were democrats.

17. Ssmiff

Argue better about what? And i do agree there are more right leaning but they wont waste their time like me dealing with hateful and intolerant people. Its best to move along and let others yell [uck fay] the police and wish death upon people based on political views.

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

19. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You’d probably still figure out a way to play the victim.

20. fl0at_

The police system in the US is broken and needs to be fixed. You take that to mean the people who make up the force are the target, not the system itself. That's a you problem, so look inward there.

The other is also misdiagnosed, it wasn't politics that caused the desire, if you read the post, it was the due to deaths, deaths that would likely have occurred regardless of who was President, based on US foreign policy.

But no-one is beyond redemption, including Trump, and every person should be given a chance at redemption.