2020 recruiting

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Dec 21, 2018.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Haven't heard that but I kinda doubt it. You don't pull that shit at his HS and stick around.

2. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Was told by a co-worker that Washington, who he roots for, stopped recruiting the Washington kid out of Las Vegas because of something like that. Sounded like he was talking about him.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

While watching ga with a couple friends we discussed how, hypothetically, we would have never signed with Ga because Smart is always flipping out and yapping every second after every play. He plays off as composed in interviews has no composure during the game.
    And he wears a visor in the rain which shows no awareness or planning

4. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Plus his [uck fay]ing name is Kirby.

5. Memtownvol

Memtownvol Member

He also has the stupidest [uck fay]ing dickhead haircut around.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The dumb [uck fay] doesn't recruit the state of Georgia. Everyone else is raiding it while he signs the best olineman in Delaware.

VolDad likes this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He pushed a coach

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Kirby's implosion will be swift. He'll go from 10 wins to 5 to back to Saban as dc

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

But when?

10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

They'll be shockingly pedestrian next season.

11. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

UGA defense has elite talent. Their offense is going to be the same average offense with or without Fromm. If Fromm goes pro early they may have trouble getting to 10 regular season wins.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm thinking 2021

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Vols and Gators for East supremacy in the 2020s.

As it is meant to be.

14. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

16. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

couldn't sleep after 3 am so spent the last while watching film of various recruits, including this kid. I didn't play lb nor coach defense, but I dig the endzone shots of this kid making reads, low and finding the ball. When he was asked to disrupt, he did. When he needed to stay in position, read and go, he did as well, and made a couple hustle plays down field. Cant wait to see him after a year or 2 in strength program and coaching whilst being led by Henry T. https://247sports.com/college/tenne...yson-Eason-can-be-a-dominant-force-141140375/

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's supposedly 50/50 UGA and Auburn but he's still swinging by for a visit

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

We better come prepared$$$

20. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Uga fans super smug today. I keep mentioning how I feel bad for all these superstars wasting their talent at UGA and never winning a natty.