25 dollars well spent

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tvolsfan, Mar 28, 2012.

1. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Got tickets to both Final Four games and the National Championship game on Monday.

Has anyone here been to a Final Four? Do you have any thoughts on the experience? I'm obviously very excited.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Could you use a sharpie to give yourself a Davis unibrow for the game? Thanks in advance.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Wow, congrats thats cheap.

4. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Now what you should do is turn around and sell them to UK fans for like a $1000 bucks lol. Thats guaranteed money.

5. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I probably would, but I bought my ticket through OSU and it's not transferable.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did you have to win a lottery or something?

If so, you could probably still make decent money selling it to a student. But money isn't everything. I'd just go to the games.

7. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

I sold my free tickets to the '99 Fiesta Bowl for a decent amount. There was this fat lady standing outside the student ticket office buying tickets from any student who would sell. It was an easy decision for me as I was going to be in Colorado skiing with the UT Ski & Snowboard Club anyway, so it was going to be a festive UT atmosphere all the same.

If UT ever goes back, I'll go.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Who knew that that would be our last BCS bowl for more than a decade?

9. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

They're electronic tickets, and you need to show the student ID and credit card that was used to be able to use them.

It will be upsetting if OSU loses to Kansas, because some of the people I'm with aren't going to want to stay for the championship game if OSU isn't playing.

10. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

At the Superdome. Just have to wait 8 hours now.

11. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Have fun man.

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Thanks, I've been looking forward to it. We should get floor seats.

This will be my first college game since Tennessee in 2007.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I went the year UCLA played UF in the final. Got to sit in a suite compliments of my dad being woed. It was a great experience. I even got the pleasure of meeting several well known coaches. One of those experiences that last a forever. Have fun man!