25 years ago today

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by bostonvol, Nov 14, 2023.

1. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He stumbled and fumbled

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Fun, wet day.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

If that happened today, Gary Danielson would swear Stoerner is down and should be overturned with an official review

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And mention how Saban was the best coach ever.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I was at this game with my dad. We were sitting in the north endzone upper deck. When we didn't convert on 4th down, my dad got pissed and said we were leaving. We were on the ramp halfway between the upper and lower level when this play happened and the stadium was actually shaking from the crown reaction. I ran down the ramp and climbed up on a railing behind the "box seats" that were literally folding chairs sitting up on a plywood box and watched the final drive from there. I was pissed that he made me leave, but it almost makes the memory better and I'll never let him live it down.

Duckman, Volsdude and Poppa T like this.
  7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I was there. Crazy atmosphere. I remember seeing an angry man and an almost teared up son with petro stains all over his shirt leaving before it happened.

Duckman and utvol0427 like this.
  8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I was in D row 6. Still the best seat I’ve ever had in there

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

We shoulda put nico in instead of giving it to Henry

Duckman, VOLinDAWGland and Tar Volon like this.
  10. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

We too, were in the North EZ upper deck in our new real chairs, undercover. It was quite the upgrade from South EZ upper deck under the "O" from previous years.

Guys Game Weekend and my buddy and one of guys with us (not a Vol, a UNC grad) said something about leaving. We both glared at him and at same time said "STFU or GTFO".

He sat down watched the Stumble and Fumble and the Win and he was hooked.

11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

They'd review the fumble after we scored our touchdown and claim it was booth initiated in time.

IP likes this.
  12. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Gary Danielson cannot achieve a full erection unless he's watching a 1/10 speed replay of someone trying to maintaining possession of a football.

A-Smith, SetVol13 and justingroves like this.