2nd Round NBA Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by kidbourbon, May 5, 2014.

1. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Heat in 5
    Wizards in 7
    Thunder in 6
    Blazers in 7

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Remember when Indiana was supposed to be a contender?

3. Volmaul

Volmaul New Member

I predict that after the way the Grizzlies series ended that I'm watching hockey until the NBA Finals start.

4. kidbourbon

They could still make it to the ECFs.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I don't see it.

6. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I can't believe a franchise with Larry Bird, Donnie Walsh, and Kevin Pritchard looked at a team playing the best basketball in the league and said "Hey, let's add Andrew Bynum and Evan Turner." They didn't need either.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Especially Evan Turner.

8. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

It's a little late now, but I do think the Clippers win this series. And I promise I thought so before the current beatdown started.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Bynum is one of the biggest vaginas in recent nba history.

10. kidbourbon

Among other things. Which is a shame, as he's a good center when he tries. His last season with the Lakers he averaged 19 and 12 and 2 blocked shots.

11. kidbourbon

I'll take you word. Who did you think would win the Wiz/Pacers series before the first game? And your thoughts on the Blazers/Spurs and Heat/Nets?

12. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Heat in 6
    Wizards in 6
    Clippers in 7
    Spurs in 7

13. kidbourbon

I think the Heat series is more likely to go 4 than 6. The Nets are old and coming off a 7-game series. I'm not sure they're gonna have a ton of spring in their legs.

The other three series are tough to call. I'll stick by my predictions, but I wouldn't bet the farm on any of them.

14. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

This time yesterday, I think I'd say Heat in 6, Spurs in 6, Clippers in 7, Pacers in 7.

15. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'm buying in to the fact they swept them 4-0 in the regular season. Not enough to win the series obviously but I think Brooklyn puts up a fight. I think they steal one they shouldn't and outright beat them once.