A Loss to Kentucky

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by ravenas, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ravenas

ravenas New Member

A loss to Kentucky could mean many things to many people. Some could say that it's not a big deal because we have an interim coach and a team that has all but given up at this point. Some could say the season is over anyway. However, my opinion is quite different. I think a loss to Kentucky today would be the lowest point in Tennessee Volunteer football in a very very long time.

GBO!!! BEAT KENTUCKY!!!

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

A 51-17 drubbing of Ky today would do me good.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

0 for SEC = Not good under any circumstances.

4. Brick Top

Brick Top Member

For some reason, I'm expecting our best game in a while today...something like 45-17.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am having that feeling too. Like a weight is lifted off players shoulders and they come out playing relaxed and good.

6. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Aren't we and Ohio State the only programs without an 8 loss season?

7. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

yes sir

8. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Couldn't agree more ... I think the "give up" strategy is gone now that the Dooley yoke has been taken off. They respect Chaney and they'll kick ass for him IMO.

9. ravenas

ravenas New Member

Yeah well lets hope Hunter and Bray stop acting like children during this whole situation and get some loyalty in their blood.

I'm sick of all these boys coming in to Tennessee trying to act high and mighty. They need to look up to the likes of Peyton or Tee. These are men of character, and were boys of character.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2012
  10. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I think we destroy Kentucky today

11. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew New Member

booing running through the T?

12. ravenas

ravenas New Member

7-7...