A question on baseball games

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Indy, Mar 16, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm a 360 owner. I want to buy a baseball game. I have been told by pretty much everyone that The Show beats the hell outta the 2K baseball games. That said, I can't get The Show, and I have never played it before. Is the 2K game enjoyable if I've never played The Show? One of those "you can't miss what you've never had" things? Or does it just suck regardless?

2. WM

WM Active Member

I played MLB 2K12 last night. I cannot give you one difference from when I last owned the game with 2K10. Glad it was just a Redbox rental.

3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Yeah i planned on getting one from a previous year. Is it fun though? People just always talk about how The Show is worlds better.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Went ahead and got MLB 2k10. It's okay. Really difficult to hit. I can make contact, but they always hit it right at someone. Usually, the only way I can score is with home runs.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I wouldnt play MLB 2K if you paid me to. With that said, if you want to play a baseball game and dont have a PS3, its pretty much your only choice. I havent played the new one outside of the demo, but it looked and felt exactly the same as 11