Aaron Murray doesn't like Pruitt

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Jul 17, 2018.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is putting an extremely big target on UGA for Tennessee fans. We aren't the most level headed

snoball5278 and Tenacious D like this.
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[uck fay] Georgia.

hohenfelsvol and kmf600 like this.
  3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

For all the talk about how bad Tennessee is, Tennessee is 2-1 the last three years against them

hohenfelsvol and IP like this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Been thinking that since yesterday. Jones had more success relative to difficulty against uga than anyone.

And that even makes me wonder how depleted this roster really is. Saw someone say it was the 6th best rote in,the conference, that may be true. That's competitive

5. NorrisAlan

Under the worst coach in sec history.

kmf600 likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Last three years:

2-1 against UGA, Tennessee won by 7, won by 3 and lost by 41

1-2 against UF (should be 3-0 but Butch) lost by 1, won by 10, lost by 6

1-2 against USCe (should be at worst 2-1 but Butch) won by 3, lost by 3 and lost by 6.

The only loss that screams "large gap in talent" is the 41-0 beat down.

Memtownvol likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

SEC? He is cosmic-levels of the worst. Of all the lyle joneses in all the universes, there was probably like a small handful of infinity that even coached, and hardly any coached a sport. Typically they probably run a deli in Michigan and tutor middle schoolers on trumpet. There's probably some kind of serial killer jones out there that kidnapped people and bricked them into secret bunkers to die who would technically be the worst jones, but butch jones of the berenstain bears and Mendela got out of prison universe is likely the worst coaches in the multiverse, and one of the worst lyle joneses overall as well. It's far worse to string along a tenure by winning just enough meaningless games to hang around for years, without building or accomplishing anything of worth, than to just burn out and move on after a year or two.

8. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Of everything that’s been squandered and largely lost in the last decade, it’s our collective ability to crazily raise holy hell at the drop of a hat, that I miss the most.

MaconVol and justingroves like this.
  9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Well, we're slowly coming back. The coaching search was just practice

10. NorrisAlan

[uck fay] Georgia and the damn barking morons that pretend they have a history of success.

11. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

He literally was the worst of all worlds for this fan base.

He couldn’t coach for shit, but boy could he talk.

Had he just won 1-2 more games in his 5 years here, he’d have been here forever.

And here your ass is, still insisting that there is no God.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Where was he for 5 years, and the 3 before that? If there's a conscious, present, and intervening master of the universe, he's a Bammer and he hates you.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

We didn't lose it, it's been forged in white-hot fires of irrelevancy. The most meaningless perceived slight is now cause for a riot. If espn trotted out a pig named smokey, lonestar ticks would be dropped from waves of drones onto espn's facilities so none of them could ever eat pork again.

14. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

[uck fay] Butch

NorrisAlan likes this.
  15. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Don't go second guessing yourself you egg headed sum[itch bay]. Just do.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

The biggest issue is Georgia had a bad offense vs. defense problem.

And whose fault is that? It’s the damn head coach for not nipping that in the bud. Richt was soft. He was timid and was content.

All of those attributes you won’t find from Jeremy Pruitt.

I’ll take that over the former all day long. Everyday.

Eight. Days. A. Week.

Memtownvol likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've played sports on teams with guys that seem too comfortable after a loss. It pissed me off, and I am also liable to have lapses in respectful decorum. And I suck at all manner of sport. There's nothing worse than someone comfortable with less than their best, it's a smack in the face of everyone else involved, winning or losing. Sounds like Pruitt agrees. UGA people complaining about disrespect in that situation don't deserve the success they had last year and I hope it comes to a screeching end ASAP.

MaconVol and justingroves like this.
  19. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Pruitt said after some wins he couldn’t sleep because he was so disgusted with the performance. Butch Jones unapologetically celebrated beating UMASS 17-13.

20. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Some individuals stepped up