Albert Haynesworth: Letter to My Younger Self

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NashVol11, Jul 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

3. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I wonder how much Fulmer made off Haynesworth?

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If I found out my son was hanging out on his psychologists boat and going to parties with him, I would tell my son to get away from this man. That is freaking chilling. And to be introduced to him by Fulmer...

EDIT:

And damn, what a great column. Unfortunately, while every young football player should read this, most will think it doesn't apply to them.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That's why I wonder what Fulmer's cut was from the psychologist agent Al was steered to.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

And never mind the money part. Just seeing your psychologist outside of your weekly/monthly sessions is ethically horrible.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

We all could benefit from writing a letter to ourselves.

I actually do this as an assignment in my classes.

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Dear baby KMF,

Bang as many women as humanly possible.

Good job,
    KMF.

9. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Yeah, great message. If you don't like your role, don't do your job. He was an ******* at UT. He was an ******* in the NFL. He's an ******* now. He'll be an ******* ten years from now.

10. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I'm with you. I watched him do the stupidest thing I've ever seen with his cigarette boat on Fort Loudon. He barely avoided running over two kids and surely would have killed them had he hit them.

11. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

my wife was in jail with haynesworth.

really. he was in custody in anderson county for something. she was a probation officer who went in to see one of her probationers. at some point they were together in a cell. she wanted to ask for his autograph but i don't think she did. always the professional and such.