Anybody watch Couch closely?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Lexvol, Sep 4, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I don't know what he has been doing in practice, but he was explosive off of the ball during the game last night. He will eventually help tremendously.

2. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I sit in the first row of upper deck and had trouble reading numbers, so I had trouble looking for certain players.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Noticed and agree.

4. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

How about Hood? Listening to the makeshift Vol Calls during the delay on the way home, Hood came up and Kesling and Co. talked about how impressed the coaches have been with him and how he's going to really help. I was skeptical.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Couch was badass. I don't know what the complaints have been, but he'll be a monster for the guys who like that inside trap. Will blow up middle run game.

Hood looked awful to me. Slow off the ball and got pushed laterally any time someone tried.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

I think the problem with Couch in practice has been conditioning.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

link that shiz to your TV and be done with it. I did because the ESPN 3 setup is better than my gameplan package.

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I'm serious, that split screen ESPN3 setup is better than anything I had available on my PPV deal and the picture is full blown HD, or it was for the games I was watching. Could just hop to AV3 input just like hopping channels and could watch about 5 or 6 games at one time. Was like New Years Day of old for me.

9. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I have one of the entertainment desktop jobs that's a part of my entertainment setup in our den. It's just lined into my TV via HDMI (I think, it might be RGB as I didn't set it up) so we can watch videos and such using the TV as a monitor. I don't think it's anything special or a big hookup. The audio is just connected to the surround setup just like the cable box and TV. Think it's vanilla if you have a flat panel.

The Geek Squad put it together for me.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

It took them like 5 minutes to put it all together and about 45 to hook it up.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

admittedly impressed.

12. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

If your computer has an HDMI port that's all you need. If not, you'll need an SVGA cable. Instead of having that into your monitor, you plug it into your TV. With an SVGA cable you also need an auxiliary cable for sound, also known as a 3.5 mm headphone cable.