Are you not entertained

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Corral and kiffin were getting cute and trying to surprise us. Bs call and no whistle blew. 2 refs ran with Baron. They totally made up forward progress after the fact.

2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Honest to god when I was a stupid kid I would’ve thought it was awesome

Memtownvol and lylsmorr like this.
  3. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

Couldn't agree more!

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I was a student at auburn game when we blew a 16 pt lead and bottles were flying at dr Jerry punch.

5. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

1990 on the road, right?

PilotFlyingJ and Ssmiff like this.
  6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

The first time I ever saw my father get visibly angry over a football game.

7. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

That 1990 team was loaded how we lost to Bama is one of the great mysteries of all time.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

No you didn't.

9. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

That team should have won a Natty.

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

11. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

13. NorrisAlan

A lot people seem to forget how passionate we are and that when you put out on the field, we will carry you through Hell and back on our shoulders.

If we start winning again, Katie bar the door, because we will go full Redneck on the conference.

14. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Corral [uck fay]ed up and the refs bailed him out. If it was us in that position it's a TD.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Would love to win the SEC with a very raucous "Let's go Slinky" in the background as he's presenting the trophy.

Poppa T likes this.
  16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think most people who see the trash throwing likely think it's all in response to that one call on 4th down, which seemed very up in the air to begin with.

Anyone who watched the game knows that trash was thrown because of the total body of work the refs shit out that day. But no one in the media will explain that to people who didn't watch the game.

Memtownvol likes this.
  17. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I was in YY9 North EZ upper deck. When it started, I counted 4 or 5 items thrown into North EZ coming from field level sections below us. Kid ran out picked them up one at a time and that was it.

Grandson was in Student section with his buddy and buddy's brother. A beer can whizzed by his buddy's head/clipped him. It came from upper deck OM section. They decided it was time to leave for safer location. He told me the band left because shit was coming from upper deck.

So based on this anecdotal info, I would say it was both groups throwing stuff. UT student section at OM players and OM fans in UD above throwing stuff at UT.

Daddy Gee and lylsmorr like this.
  18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

IMO, the constant flopping to impede our offense "seemed" to be the main driver. My grandson said the OM players were really taunting the students hard. So mix 2 opposing groups of teenagers/young adults; mix in copious amounts of alcohol. Shit is gonna happen. None of it good.

Memtownvol, justingroves and lylsmorr like this.
  19. NorrisAlan

For the love of god, please don't lead to this swapping the teams sides again. That was horrible having your team on the [uck fay]ing east side of the stadium in the sun and the opposing team comfy in the shade.

Memtownvol and Poppa T like this.
  20. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I have seen a helluva lot of UT football in Neyland. And a shit ton of egregious reffing.
    As someone mentioned, and I agree. I never thought I would be more pizzed at a call than the Gaffney "catch", but the called back fumble/TD and the incessant flopping is now on top as the worst.

Memtownvol and utvol0427 like this.