Article: The Halfcourt Trap: The Trap 10, Vol. V Edition.

Discussion in 'vBCms Comments' started by hatvol96, Dec 16, 2011.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

2. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

(1) The opinions of Dan Gilbert or Robert Sarver wouldn't matter if it weren't for the massive conflict of interest that exists when the league (and the "league" is just the collection of team owners, who David Stern answers to and essentially works for) collectively owns one of the franchises. It's a ridiculous scenario, but even as ridiculous as it is, the effect of the conflict of interest could have been ameliorated if buffers were put in place. They weren't. Dell Demps was acting under auspices of authority he did not have. (2) It isn't the reluctance to put a franchise in Vegas. Don't get me wrong, I think that is a fine idea. But the root of the problem is that the league overexpanded in the first place.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
  3. kidbourbon

Co-sign. Co-sign. Co-sign.

4. kidbourbon

The line closed at Baylor+4. The moneyline was Baylor +160. I did well on this game. Granted, I was sweating for a while. But the athletes of Baylor prevailed in the end.Hat, what are the toughest venues to play at? Indiana has to be up there? Duke? Syracuse? What are some of the most difficult places to go on the road and get a win?

5. kidbourbon

Where did you go, other comments?