ATH Jalen Ramsey

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by kptvol, Nov 22, 2012.

1. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

12 minutes too late.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

He's a thug and a punk and we didn't want him anyway, imo.

Gbo

3. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

He may turn out to be a star in college but I watched the kid get beat repeatedly in the State Semifinals. Kid who beat him is a prospect, but probably a 3* for 2014.

4. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

247 predicts him to FSU.

5. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Love for him to stay out of the sec

6. Montrell

Montrell New Member

I've seen him play as well. I think he's a good solid prospect but absolutely nowhere near a 5* elite level guy. I dont know what in the world people are seeing in him to have him rated like that. I'd have him no higher than a mid 4* type.

7. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

So Kiffin hires Pendergast which is a shit hire and then fires the guy that landed Ramsey so Pendergrast can coach the secondary... Fing Brilliant.

8. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Yeah, I honestly think yes better suited as an OC.

9. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Flipped to FSU. Good news for us.

10. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Just sad we were so out of it with him.

11. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Did he tweet a bunch of stuff insulting UT or something?

12. Vol2424

Vol2424 Contributor

Made a point to tell the fans how out of it we were when he announced. And he said some stuff on twitter , that I read on some other sites. I'm sure the fans did their part after he said what he did. Which is always stupid. It was like Kiffin's words coming right out of his mouth. About like Hatcher who said "You lose to Kentucky , you lose to everyone" , which is true , but wasn't needed to be said when he should be talking about his choice at the time , USC. Even his mother got in on the act. We lead for him until he went on a visit out west. Then we became the worst team to ever play football , except Kentucky. Oddly enough , most think Hatcher is going to sign with Kentucky tomorrow. You know , the team that you rate others against to decide if they suck , or not.

13. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Reckon their money spends the same as anyone's.

14. dknash

dknash Chieftain

An aside, I'm pretty sure the word "reckon" predates the American South, but I have no idea how.