Away Game Tickets

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by atlvol1, Jul 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

I didn't think tickets would be available this early but tickets to the Florida game are already on sale on UT's ticket website. Is this legit? I'm so used to it being a pain to get away game tickets that it makes me suspicious.

2. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

It's legit

https://allvols.com/Online/seatSelect.asp

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I've always gotten away tickets off StubHub. Almost always anyway

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Are tix being available early have anything to do with season ticket holders not wanting them? Don't they get first pick?

5. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

I bet so. I was shocked to see them on there already.

6. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

I'm going to be shopping on the secondary market anyway. The seats UT is offering are terrible.

7. JohnnyQuickkick

Sometimes if you're willing to wait as long as you can you come out doing ok money wise. I know a lot of people don't like to do this though.

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Waiting till after kickoff, you can usually get a$20 ticket. I've gotten a free one on more than one occasion.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I buy all tickets off StubHub

10. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

You would, dip shit hippie.

11. BigOrangeBeech

I've bought a number of tickets on stubhub. I've almost always paid more than buying them on the streets. However, when it's a big opponent I don't mind paying a little more on occasion to make sure I get my tix ahead of time and don't worry about stressing it out on game day. I like riding in to town with tix in hand.

12. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

What is it about StubHub that you guys like better than the alternatives (Seat Geek, Tickpick, etc.)?

13. JohnnyQuickkick

I guess just familiarity

14. BigOrangeBeech

Yep, never heard any of those others.

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I've bought more StubHub, but I shop around. I've used razorgator a couple of times and Ticketmaster's resale subsidiary as well. There have been a couple I've looked at that seemed too shady to deal with, but I don't recall their names. I've used eBay before as well.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

That's not nice

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Those other sites don't seem to originate the tickets and their interface and supply isn't good. A lot of times I'll see the same tickets on those sites, but just more expensive. That being said stubhub's fees are outrageous. I just refuse to buy through the school because they **** me