B#tch Jones is Brady Hoke?

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by knoxvol, Nov 1, 2016.

1. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

2. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

3. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Valid points and very well written

4. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Except for the part where he said recruiting is "rolling," I thought it was a pretty accurate and fair column.

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

He said it's too early to say botch won't win the SEC. 6 months in and it was obvious. The hiring of DeBord absolutely assured it.

6. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Just heard some local morning sports talk geniuses saying that no one had any misgivings about DeBord when he was hired and you couldn't have known whether or not he'd work out.

7. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Seriously?

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That guy is NOT in Botch's back pocket list.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Said everyone was raving about how we landed the guy that coached Tom Brady.

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Justin Worley running a zone read, hiring DeBord, refusing to pull Dobbs, seeing how much better they look in an I-form against Northwestern and abandoning that to go back to the read option, 58 yard field goal attempt....it's not too early.

11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Yes, because offensive coordinators like Lane Kiffin, Mike Norvell, Chad Morris or countless others spend time between gigs ordering pens and copy paper when they're not coaching gymnastics and field hockey. There's such a low demand for good play callers and all.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That's due diligence.

13. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

To a sixth round draft pick.

I specifically remember reading a joke on Volnation about how he should be our defensive coordinator since he managed to hold Tom Brady to so few touchdowns. Many others hated it as well. And if you don't have Volnation, you don't have anyone.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I suppose, to be fair, he sucks but he's here because he's willing to run Butch's offense. It's Butch's baby because he's too much of a ***** to hire someone on offense that may question the greatness of his system.

15. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Is he also the guy that coached Dobbs to throw 7 yard passes that skip across the ground like I'm skipping rocks across the lake?

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You can't coach that, it's something you're born with.

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

sab does radio now?

18. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

I could jump off this balcony and not be completely certain how it would work out. I would put the outcomes between broken ankle and broken femur.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Knox, local, or your hometown, local?

Bill Meade has been uncharacteristically critical of DeBord this week. That's unheard of. He stroked Dooley until the day he was fired, then he said he knew he was bad. He just wanted to support UT.

I want to support UT; however, my idea of support involves giving the place an enema to flush all the shit out of town and replace them with the caliber of people my university deserves.

20. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

It was Doc, Jeff, and Heather. The worst of the worst.