Bammer Idiots

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 18, 2022.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Tennessee wins one game in 15 years and they have the audacity to talk smack. They’re delusional.

I could see this reaction to like... a national championship... but this was their reaction to a regular season win [​IMG]

They should have been carrying the refs around in celebration

Just shows who has real class and who is classless

etc

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Bama fans have embarrassed themselves since Saturday. Talk about a spoiled group

4. peelwonder

peelwonder Member

They are in for a special treat when Saban retires and they get stuck with mediocre coaches.

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

youd have to be a fool or just want to collect some cash over 2-3 years to follow Saban. 2 losses and fan base will be out of control

Memtownvol and utvol0427 like this.
  6. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

My prediction: Saban will retire and they'll promote Bill O'Brien to HC. Once he turns in a 9 win season, he gone. Then they'll be in a constant search for the next Saban which they'll never find.

7. NorrisAlan

[​IMG]

(as an aside, love to see a gif of one of my favorite D&D YouTube guys)

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The Bama player chasing the guy LOL

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'm just glad he didn't retire before Saturday night happened. Last thing I wanted was those dirty mouthed, cousin kissing inbred idiots claiming the only reason they lost was because Saban retired. As long as they lived off the bear, that crap would have outlived me.

Nannerpuss, VolDad, gcbvol and 2 others like this.
  10. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

I have always had a guilty pleasure, knowing that we beat Bear in his last game against Tennessee. He passed the next year knowing that. (I know that ain't right, but I can't help myself.)

SetVol13 and Memtownvol like this.
  11. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

We got Spurrier in his last game at UF too. Would love to see us get Saban in his last TSIO.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't think he's got many left

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Spurrier quit because he realized he had a losing record to Butch

Nannerpuss likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

This boggles my [uck fay]ing mind.

Poppa T and justingroves like this.
  15. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Saban has an 8 year deal but I don’t see him finishing it. He doesn’t coach with the same edge he used to anymore, except when someone makes an obvious stupid mistake like the kid who tried to pick up that rolling punt.

justingroves likes this.
  16. NorrisAlan

No way he even comes close to finishing it. That would make him 80 years old.

17. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I wonder if he wants 300 wins. He's 20 away. But I don't know. That would kind of be like chasing 600 Home Runs when everyone already thinks you're the GOAT. Not a whole lot to gain. He's not catching Bonds or Aaron or Babe.

18. NorrisAlan

I honestly don't think he gives a rats ass about personal records. Just my read on the dude.

justingroves likes this.
  19. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

It’s going to end up coming down to which he hates more—seeing his level decline or the concept of just relaxing and not having any ball to coach.

90% of Saban’s best is still one of the best coaches in the country, but how frustrating will it be for him to not hit 100% of his best? Enough to hang it up? Or to double-down and try to get back there?

20. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

This probably has already been said but I'd say Saban is looking for one more NC and then he's gone.